Stop reviving

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How do you break off reviving as non medic so you don't get killed most times?

Comments

• BatERD93
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    If I remember correctly you have to let go of square ( Or was it double tap it?) , usually when I'm reviving a squadmate this way it will stop since I like to hold circle since it seems to take a bit longer for non medics, however I think it if you're like more than halfway through it won't stop since that would basically cause a critical injury death, which happens if you kill someone while they are reviving a guy
  • blindsniper63
    2553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Best to be in chat so they can tell you if it is safe for a revive
  • maskedocelot
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just press square again.
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Only have to tap square to start revive (not hold). Tap it again to quit the revive.

IMHO it would be more intuitive to hold square to revive and releasing would quit the revive, but that’s not how the mechanism works.
  • whiteboyRikk
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Change the weapon pick up key and revive key.... picking up the gun instead of reviving keeps me from reviving people... who thought this one up?
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Change the weapon pick up key and revive key.... picking up the gun instead of reviving keeps me from reviving people... who thought this one up?

Just press the button rather than hold it.
  • whiteboyRikk
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes that stops the revive....
    Been easier if they'd have just used a different button
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Sometimes that stops the revive....
    Been easier if they'd have just used a different button

Only if you press it twice. Just pressing the button once rather than holding it will avoid swapping weapons or cancelling the revive, as those only occur if the button is held or is pressed again during the revive.