Seen Hackers On PS4?

«1
Mithrandil_Thark
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've seen some people who are pretty obviousely running scripts while playing PS4. One guy in particular consistently gets 40 to 50 kills a game and no deaths as assault class. When he shoots it's faster than any gun I've ever seen. His whole clip empties in the time it takes one bullet in the fastest gun.

When I called him out he just laughed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

  • Mithrandil_Thark
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Omg not another one these threads.

    Yes scripts do exist on Console, but it cant exceed rate of fire of the gun, nothing that you cant achieve by yourself anyway. Assault is the most OP class in the game, and its super easy to achieve high KDR if played semi passive.

    I love these hackusations because I get love letters from people like you accusing me of using MnK while I am actually using DS4, so I glued a piece of paper to the touchpad and draw MnK on it to make them stew even more.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

    When I called him out he just laughed.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    Yes I have experienced laughing at people when they claim hacks on console. It's pretty amusing on how people get very salty.
  • NastySix
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No hackers...just cheaters such as stat padders or using ghost accounts.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes it is possible dummy. !!!!
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes that`s exactly what im saying Dummy i have done it myself infact ive gotten higher than that,Lots of people have gotten way higher than that!Have you ever heard of Youtube because there are plenty of videos there of people getting way higher kills streaks and the clearly are not cheating.Sounds to me like your just salty you got wrecked kid!!!
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes it is possible dummy. !!!!
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes that`s exactly what im saying Dummy i have done it myself infact ive gotten higher than that,Lots of people have gotten way higher than that!Have you ever heard of Youtube because there are plenty of videos there of people getting way higher kills streaks and the clearly are not cheating.Sounds to me like your just salty you got wrecked kid!!!

    So I'm in the top two percent of sniper and DMR users globally and ranked top of my team every single one of these games and I'm salty? Doubtful. I didn't say some guy got 50 kills and no deaths once or twice. He does it EVERY SINGLE GAME AND NEVER DIES. Out of 64 players he is so God like no one. Not a single one, can kill him in a 20 min time frame.

    Go swallow some razor blades if you're just going to cover your hacker buddies butt with your lies. This forum thread is asking if anyones seen any ps4 hackers, not for your insults and opinions you all knowing Dorito eating max level Dungeon master with nothing better to do in life than troll or cross the railroad tracks in a cry for.help. please, go down the tracks for once. No one wants to help you.

    I found a script to exceed normal rate of fire btw so you are wrong.

    After reading your last line, I have only one question, how old are you... Just because someone is decent at the video game that doesnt make him cheater/hacker.

    Global stats means jack... just like myself I am (or was) 0.1% medic, and I always top the boards with being best at everything, does that make me best player on the Battlefield ? Hell no, there are thousands of players that are better than me (sadly you re not one of them). So stop your whining and get good.
  • ragnarok013
    2155 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes it is possible dummy. !!!!
    No because there are no hackers on console!

    You are an idiot. Look up ps4 scripts on Google. They are free and they work.

    So you're saying human players consistently get 50 kills and no deaths? As assault class?

    Yes that`s exactly what im saying Dummy i have done it myself infact ive gotten higher than that,Lots of people have gotten way higher than that!Have you ever heard of Youtube because there are plenty of videos there of people getting way higher kills streaks and the clearly are not cheating.Sounds to me like your just salty you got wrecked kid!!!

    @mattd3162014 @Mithrandil_Thark Gentlemen, you can cease work now and stop calling one another names as it's not allowed under the forum rules. Further instances will result in moderation.
    
    
  • EA_Rtas
    264 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    I'm going to reiterate what Ragnarok said above me, cut this out. Now

    I've had to remove a couple of comments here including one continuing the argument after you were told to stop by a moderator. Final warning, knock it off.
  • ElliotLH
    6136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If the scripts you have found are for the CronusMax etc then they probably do work, how effective they are is up for debate though. E.G. the full-auto script cannot exceed the hard-coded fire-cap so all it lets people do is hold the trigger down and achieve the max rate (personally I don't think that sounds especially useful unless the enemy players are standing still directly ahead). However if those scripts are not for a peripheral then I would not believe them whatsoever as those sites are usually set up to steal card details (or they're for last-gen consoles).

    You can also reach the max fire-rate with a standard controller, or at least as close to it as possible, without much effort without one of those adaptors. You could change the triggers to the bumpers for example, or do what I do where I have lowered the trigger sensitivity in game and use trigger-locks so I just need to tap the trigger to fire (for the record that was to originally help my stenosing tenosynovitis rather than for any perceived advantage. Works very well though IMO).

    As for the lack of deaths for the player in question that could potentially be explained away as playing with friends who were reviving them. Really though without seeing any footage there isn't a whole lot we can discuss here and it'd be conjecture anyway as even a controller script can't grant godmode.

    Are there cheaters on console? Yes, for sure. There are scripts, ghost accounts and exploits which can be utilised. Have current-gen consoles been hacked? No, at least not yet. One day I'm sure they'll be just like their predecessors, and when it happens you'll definitely know about it as that kind of news won't stay quiet for long, but we're not there yet.
  • MatthewSkeet
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I genuinely think there is something wrong with the game.
    Been killed by a guy who was shooting faster with Lee Enfield than me from SMG
    Not to mention pistols and one shot kills from weapons that shouldn't kill you

    Yes a lot of it is ttk/ttd but sometimes I doubt this is the case
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no hacking on current gen consoles, yes you can get scripts, but this is not hacking, please do not confuse the two
  • WetFishDB
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I genuinely think there is something wrong with the game.
    Been killed by a guy who was shooting faster with Lee Enfield than me from SMG
    Not to mention pistols and one shot kills from weapons that shouldn't kill you

    Yes a lot of it is ttk/ttd but sometimes I doubt this is the case

    You can doubt it all you like, but there are absolutely no known hacks on console and the scripts other people mention just simulate controller input and so cannot circumvent in game fire rate limits.
  • stiny1838
    261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no hacking on current gen consoles, yes you can get scripts, but this is not hacking, please do not confuse the two

    the confusion is kind of understandable as they both consist of lines of code that compensate for a lack of skill.
  • TamKingski
    1711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

    Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

    Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

    The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

    Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

    Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

    The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

    Everyone is ventilating about scripts on console. Yes its true they exist, but they dont make 0.01KDR guy into 5KDR. Also people throws hackusations at anything thats better than them these days, but an honest question is how you can tell the difference between good/great player and someone using scripts ? And please dont say its the rate of fire, because I can tap M1 and any other DMR to the max and I am not a great player.
  • TamKingski
    1711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

    Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

    Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

    The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

    Everyone is ventilating about scripts on console. Yes its true they exist, but they dont make 0.01KDR guy into 5KDR. Also people throws hackusations at anything thats better than them these days, but an honest question is how you can tell the difference between good/great player and someone using scripts ? And please dont say its the rate of fire, because I can tap M1 and any other DMR to the max and I am not a great player.

    EA/Dice have systems on pc that can and do detect scripts/macros and will kick/ban players using them. If its so difficult how can they do it on pc but not console?
    if anything due to consoles running on a closed system it should be easier to detect macros on them than on an open platform like a pc.

    EA/Dice could request that sony block these specific cheat devices at the hardware level as they compromise the integrity of their products. Heck they could probably legally force sony to block these devices if they really wanted to.

    The only problem here is lack of motivation,likely due to red tape/financial reasons.
    Imo if EA/Dice/Sony dont **** this in the bud fast then it will come back to bite them later as it will only get worse as more and more users buy these devices due to a lack of fear of enforcement from EA/Dice/Sony or just because they feel like they need it to compete resulting in more players to stop buying these macro/script infested games.

    I cant speak for everyone,but for me personaly if the integrity of the game is known to be comprimised by hacks/macro cheaters and theres an apparent lack of enforcement or care from the publisher/developer then i would be highly unlikely to purchase that game or any future games from that publisher,which should worry EA/Dice/Sony imo.
  • WetFishDB
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is no benefit for either side to block these right now. That, I suspect, is the reality.

    I get that you feel as though they are a big problem. I’ve looked into them more than most, and whilst I agree they are cheating, I really don’t consider them to be a problem worth worrying about. That’s just my opinion of course. But I’d rather they focused on all the other problems with the game that are far more impactful than a handful of people using a rapid-fire mod etc.

    To look at it from Dice/EA perspective, why spending all that effort to detect something that makes such minor difference overall to the game, only really benefiting the most novice of players? Most experienced players can control recoil better. Most experience players can reach max fire rate of non-auto weapons etc. In some games they can be more impactful, but in BFV I really can’t see why any experienced player would bother. And as soon as people detect these devices they start working on workarounds. It becomes a game of cat and mouse. So, what’s the point spending that effort? To temporarily appease a handful who are IMHO perceiving the problem as being worse than it really is.

    Not buying games from EA is a bit of an overreaction IMHO, but that’s obviously your choice. The reality is most game publishers do very little to deal with these at present.
  • Vycinas2
    928 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

    Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

    Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

    The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

    Everyone is ventilating about scripts on console. Yes its true they exist, but they dont make 0.01KDR guy into 5KDR. Also people throws hackusations at anything thats better than them these days, but an honest question is how you can tell the difference between good/great player and someone using scripts ? And please dont say its the rate of fire, because I can tap M1 and any other DMR to the max and I am not a great player.

    EA/Dice have systems on pc that can and do detect scripts/macros and will kick/ban players using them. If its so difficult how can they do it on pc but not console?
    if anything due to consoles running on a closed system it should be easier to detect macros on them than on an open platform like a pc.

    EA/Dice could request that sony block these specific cheat devices at the hardware level as they compromise the integrity of their products. Heck they could probably legally force sony to block these devices if they really wanted to.

    The only problem here is lack of motivation,likely due to red tape/financial reasons.
    Imo if EA/Dice/Sony dont **** this in the bud fast then it will come back to bite them later as it will only get worse as more and more users buy these devices due to a lack of fear of enforcement from EA/Dice/Sony or just because they feel like they need it to compete resulting in more players to stop buying these macro/script infested games.

    I cant speak for everyone,but for me personaly if the integrity of the game is known to be comprimised by hacks/macro cheaters and theres an apparent lack of enforcement or care from the publisher/developer then i would be highly unlikely to purchase that game or any future games from that publisher,which should worry EA/Dice/Sony imo.

    My question wasnt how companies discover who uses cheats, hacks and scripts, but how these "hackusators" who flood these forums and accuse other people of using scripts. How can they tell the difference between good players and those who uses scripts?

    I ve been gaming since 1999, and I never accused nor "saw" someone using scripts/makros other than MMORPG games, even if I came across someone I never noticed the difference (referring to FPS).
  • Ploodovic
    1513 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    While no hackers (yet),theres definitely cheaters using scripts ingame.
    Imo console fps games are now a joke and since finding out ea/Dice/sony have done/is doing nothing about it i have dropped bfv out of my games rotation and might not even bother going back to it at all now.

    Fps pvp games are now dead to me on console and untill theres something done to stop these cheaters ruining games for honest players i wont be buying any future fps shooter on console,including any from dice/Ea. If they dont care about their product and honest customers enough to do something about it then i dont care to support them as a company by buying their products.

    Its the only thing i as a consumer can do as EA/Dice/Sony clearly dont care for the integrity of their products by allowing known cheat devices to ruin games for honest players.

    The ball is in your court now EA/Dice/Sony,do you allow these cheaters to drive away honest paying customers or do you grow a pair and do something about it.

    How can YOU tell that someone is using scripts? How do you know it’s scripts, and not just a very good player?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!