Seen Hackers On PS4?

13»

Comments

• THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a cronusmax user ... you can use macro with it on console ( yes it's cheating ) 
  • filthmcnasty
    329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never noticed anything. I'm more concerned about being stuck in the incapitation loop without being able to die
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now just a second.  A while ago I expressed an opinion on the possibility of cheats and outing them and got bucketed on by the Dice stooges.  Now people as saying there are those not playing fair??????
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 31
    Now just a second.  A while ago I expressed an opinion on the possibility of cheats and outing them and got bucketed on by the Dice stooges.  Now people as saying there are those not playing fair??????

No. A handful of misinformed people are.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • mollyfrank1
    158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice stooge
    ElliotLH said:

No. A handful of misinformed people are. Ah yes the dice stooge speaks.

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice stooge

All people want is some sort of proof that there are hacks for current gen consoles. At the moment the evidence seems to be someone is better than me so they must be cheating. I'll accept PM's if you don't want to link the evidence here.
  • ElliotLH
    7767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice stooge
    ElliotLH said:

No. A handful of misinformed people are. Ah yes the dice stooge speaks.

At least I know how to work a built-in DVR and would be bothered to record something I felt was suspicious. You've used both excuses in the past when asked for evidence to back up your claims.

I guess it's just easier to blame imaginary hacks rather than ones own lack of skill, isn't it?
  • CrucialFugur
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thougt i saw someone a while ago, that guy won just every single firefight with anybody, but i’m not sure he was a hacker, probable just a massive good player
  • Temetry
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 4
    My mate bangs on about hackers all the time! He also constantly complained “I did 100 damage and he’s still alive” until I pointed out to him that the score gives 120 soldier damage when you kill them.

Or “the crosshairs were showing hits”... until I pointed out that suppression moves the crosshairs too.

Mostly the insanely good players with obscene kd’s I have seen, have just been really good players who actually play properly as a squad. Personally I’ve not seen anything, when running into these players, that suggests they are cheating, they’re just really good players.

I have seen unusual behaviour where it takes me 8 hits to kill at close range with an assault rifle, but when I check their ping, it’s always really high - things can get really weird against players with high ping.

I’m also fairly certain that there is a bug which means sometimes enemy health shows full in the killcam when it’s not. I’ve seen lots of these players get dropped by a single bullet to the body as soon as I’ve died - so clearly their health was most likely not still 100
  • JackLestat187
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just got killed by either the inviisible man or a hovering assault rifle. There is hacking, but how? Even more importantly, why? Unless you are making some coin why bother
  • ElliotLH
    I just got killed by either the inviisible man or a hovering assault rifle. There is hacking, but how? Even more importantly, why? Unless you are making some coin why bother

Or more realistically it was the invisible soldier glitch.
  • OskooI_007
    651 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 14

Here's a clip of the floating gun happening on Xbox. It's a bug. There is a cheat that looks just like this in BF1 on PC though.

• HillbillyJohn
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've experienced the superfast fire rate of weapons when playing against friends and it appears to me to be network related, not hacks.
  • Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen some people who are pretty obviousely running scripts while playing PS4. One guy in particular consistently gets 40 to 50 kills a game and no deaths as assault class. When he shoots it's faster than any gun I've ever seen. His whole clip empties in the time it takes one bullet in the fastest gun.

When I called him out he just laughed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

The same is going on BF4.
  • StormSaxon
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can cheat on console.
    Boosting is the main way, youand a friend help each other by killing each other to unlock/get rewards/level up.

Glitch exploiting is another.... endemic in games like GTAV, but you saw it on BF3 and BF4... guys you found a away to fall through the floor/walls on metro and get dynamite kills stuff like that.

Mouse and Keyboard is another cheat.

Lag exploiting .... going out of region in the hope that your bad connection makes you harder to kill.

But hacking. No. Never seen it in and PS4 game I’ve played. No aim bots, no invincibility hackers, no invisible players, none of that.