No SA servers?

Skitelz7
965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2019
I keep getting put on servers with 150+ms ping.
Its kind of hard to play like that.
How does matchmaking work exactly?
P. s. I'm talking about Firestorm.

Comments

• Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SA? South America?
  • Skitelz7
    965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    SA? South America?

Yep.
    Base game has them but I keep getting put in NA servers on Firestorm.
  • spacewar-under
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    really dice? what's wrong with this people!

if the reason is that there aren't enough players make them wait longer but no one want to play with 140+ ping
  • Skitelz7

if the reason is that there aren't enough players make them wait longer but no one want to play with 140+ ping

Yeah, I rather wait longer than try to play with such high ping.
    Makes the experience awful.
    Especially when I'm used to playing with a ping of 20 in the normal modes.
  • Ito_Ittosai
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is unplayable at the current state, we need SA servers....
  • ElTomasitopa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just came from the work expecting to play some firestorm matches I got matched in games with 180/220ms this is unplayable
  • Oio89i77y6yu
    56 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's ok, I'm in Australia and we don't have any games. 5:09 wait times with it always saying match making failed, solo or squad it will not find a game. This is terrible
  • xandeeeeee
    7 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Skitelz7 wrote: »

Yeah, I rather wait longer than try to play with such high ping.
    Makes the experience awful.
    Especially when I'm used to playing with a ping of 20 in the normal modes.

I could not agree more.

I've posted this issue to almost now at the foruns, saying that I would rather wait 10 min more to be MM or get an unbalanced game if I get to choose my region : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1508508#Comment_1508508

I will try to comment this issue at all posts I see about it , as i think it will help DICE know that we have this issue.

please dice fix this and read this!
  • MalleaCL
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In Chile, we have 180/220 or more, really unplayable. We need urgently servers in SA!!!!
  • Skitelz7
    DICE PLEASE!
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well SA players definitely aren't helping NA servers at all since you all usually lag horribly on U.S. servers bringing it down for everybody.
  • Skitelz7
    Well SA players definitely aren't helping NA servers at all since you all usually lag horribly on U.S. servers bringing it down for everybody.

Well yeah.
    Do you think we like playing on your servers with 150+ ping?
  • Skitelz7
    I don't know wtf is going on at DICE but for them to release Firestorm without local servers is just pathetic.
  • spacewar-under
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dice keeps dropping the ball lower