DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thx all for my first match-first win in Battle Royale Firestorm solo mode. I just this new content. See how I kicked 12 players aess on my yt channel "Smiter of Noobs ProGamer".

It looks pretty easy to get a win considering how many noobs are playing it rofl.
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just now had a lag spike with orange/red icons and the number 675 next to it - no crash though
    Yet
  • tempo_rarity
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ^ gonna play me some Raggadeath now that I read that :sunglasses:
  • mrtwotimes
    733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mrtwotimes wrote: »
    Sounds like they made the right decision since you were killed and not them.

Never said the opposite.

Never said you did
  • RxL-Soul
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    final nail in the coffin for me this battle royale just shows how bad EA and battlefield has become guess ill stick to battlefield 4
  • GP-Caliber
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    RIP everyone's KPM

Ive already noticed a severe SPM and KPM drop in my stats LOL

Itll prob be like combined arms where it counts for 2 weeks but then after that they cant rebalance out the stats lmao

is that in game or in the bftracker?
  • haftrabbit
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This isnt even a good spot at all since you can get shot at from 360° around and no way to escape. THe worst thing in BR games you can do is to camp/be stationary and not in constant movement.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is pure, unadulterated gold.

Subscribed.
  • gordianofeliz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will South America have Firestorm Server?
    I'm from Brazil, I play on Xbox One, ping is in the range of 132ms
    I appreciate any information.
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    Wasnt expecting anything less from Firestorm. Same mass of campers that emigrated from base game to the BR mode.

bfv-2019-03-25-12-02-35-571.jpg

Says the dude in the Crows nest, cannot tell anything from the screen shot apart from that

Oh, I get it now - screen shot is spectating - Pretty low bar proof of camping
  • Mangrey
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos wrote: »
    Yeah, it honestly doesn't even sound fun. Apex is great with a trio because there really isn't much camping. TTK is pretty high, but you can melt people when upgraded.

Honestly, if this is the same TTK as the base game good luck lol.

Firestorm is garbage compared to Apex. You cannot give a BR mode to an audience who are not able to play BR games as they are meant to be played. The same dude who was camping in the antenna tower, 3 minutes earlier was camping inside a shaft.

Yes the TTK is pretty much the same. Only thing that is changing is the recoil of the weapons. At level 1 they are pretty crude, even the Sten level 1 has strong recoil. Level 3 weapons have easier controllable recoils, exactly as the weapons in base game.

Can you roadkill with choppers tho? It would be worth a go just for that.

Choppers dont have their own weapons. But i think passengers can shoot down using their own. Choppers are easy targets especially when they fly low. You can take one down without using artillery or vehicles or rockets of any sort.

THe chopper was for scouting it is open with no armor so any thing would be able to take it down
  • fragnstein
    465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celebrated his first win by drinking his first beer
  • Kompura
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How to win BR, staying alive as long as possible. Should I be running around the area or find a nice safe spot what I can defend and not getting surprise attacks -> to be killed. BR is not about taking flags and keeping those, no matter how many times you get killed.
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I posted about this earlier:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/183737/no-sa-servers

I would also like an answer.
    Kinda hard to hit your shots when the ping is over 150...
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Kompura wrote: »
    How to win BR, staying alive as long as possible. Should I be running around the area or find a nice safe spot what I can defend and not getting surprise attacks -> to be killed. BR is not about taking flags and keeping those, no matter how many times you get killed.

This.....

End of conversation!

Why is the OP bellend annoyed that people are planning on staying alive longer? The longer you are alive, the closer to the end of the game you get.

OP is deluded. He's the kind of muppet that equips a 3x scope sniper rifle yet will run around one of the houses. No mate, get yourself somewhere safe and pick off the helmets you see running around.
  • BIO30NGclankillr
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone found a local server yet, haven't found a server with lower than 190 ping?

Would of been nice to be able to use the advanced search to select your region and join a firestorm server with playable ping.
    Blackout has or had local servers even during the beta so hoping its just not enough local players, will keep trying lol

• CidJc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FIRESTORM does not belong to Battlefield! The worst you put in there !!!