DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• NastySix
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fortnite? And you can do so here aswell..

And please put that attitude away...I was banned for a month once and I just started with my vodka and beers....
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    really :D
  • Ribeiros360
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Come on guys, how can you put the game mode online and forget the most important thing about it, the SERVERS, we paid probably a lot more money for this game than any other country, because it is really expensive here (Brazil) and we have to play in servers abroad with pings from 140 to 200ms. This is a ASAP FIX, give us some info on it.
  • NuttysKunKs
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not my cup of tea.

Takes too long. Die fast as someone finds an STG while you've got a knife.

Evening being the last 4 alive is still pointless and unsatisfying unless ur the last.

Doesn't promote team work apart from the squad mode..

Just nah.. Its like Coke trying to be Pepsi. Just leave BR mode to others,. This is BF!
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DillyLad wrote: »
    Once again we are an after thought. Left out. Dice why does this happen every time? We pay for our battlefield games just like everyone else and wait in anticipation for updates/releases such as Firestorm to only be bitterly disappointed at launch to realise once again we are not even thought of or included. Not good enough!

Happens every time because obviously you keep buying it every time!

Have you not learnt yet?
  • ShadoWawker
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ps4 US

For me i just want matchmaking time, loading screen, 1 minute countdown (30 seconds would be great) and start the game i hate the extra waiting for players to join nonsense that needs to go
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Who’s forcing you to play it?
    If this is done right, (I highly doubt it will be) this is gonna carry battlefield v until the next game.
    There is no way in hell the standard multiplayer is gonna last very long!
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean solo :D you die instantly when you play solo, im sure you know this but we aren't understanding eachother :D just when you get knocked down, the camera goes to your feet and all that, no time to shoot a pistol then, he can just finish you off in all this time
  • ShadoWawker
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it takes way to long to get into a match, but the matches themselves dont feel too long to me

Your other problems with it exist in all BR games thats just how they are so im guessing you probably dont like any of them
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ok, it's not your cup of tea, great. Thanks for letting us know!
  • NastySix
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »

Yes!!!!! And new weapons and skins and vehicles and I want a beard....I want my character to have a frikin beard...[/s]
  • banani2804
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ps4 US

For me i just want matchmaking time, loading screen, 1 minute countdown (30 seconds would be great) and start the game i hate the extra waiting for players to join nonsense that needs to go

I totally agree with you! 60 seconds is too long. Who cares if there are 62 or 64 players? 30 seconds sound about right.
  • Sk1lld
    593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You respond to an advertisement, go to the store and make your purchase, only after you get it home do you find that, the product you purchased transforms into something you never wanted.
    Is this not a classic bait and switch?
    I wanted a Battlefield game, I can get free BR games that have adequate anti cheats. And are free. I understand why people may be upset.
    Just saying.
  • Maun0_Mato
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Muxje wrote: »
    Another thing I'd like is a kill cam. Good for new players learning the ropes.

Rofl if they cant get the kill cam working in the base game 5 months after launch goodluck waiting on one for this lol Game mode will be dead in a month or two once the novelty wears off.Nobody really wanted a battleroyal.

You underestimate how many players bought BFV because of Firestorm, the base game has very little to offer.
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Come on guys, how can you put the game mode online and forget the most important thing about it, the SERVERS, we paid probably a lot more money for this game than any other country, because it is really expensive here (Brazil) and we have to play in servers abroad with pings from 140 to 200ms. This is a ASAP FIX, give us some info on it.

Yeah. At lest give us an update!
    It's unplayable with such high ping!
    The base game has SA servers, for them to not be included in Firestorm is beyond ridiculous! 😡
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    DillyLad wrote: »
    Once again we are an after thought. Left out. Dice why does this happen every time? We pay for our battlefield games just like everyone else and wait in anticipation for updates/releases such as Firestorm to only be bitterly disappointed at launch to realise once again we are not even thought of or included. Not good enough!

Happens every time because obviously you keep buying it every time!

Have you not learnt yet?

If you have nothing constructive to say, please don't say anything.
  • banani2804
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Cropulus wrote: »
    How many maps do they need to design to keep the community happy if you are already asking for new maps six hours in the game? Serious question.

Weeell, maybe 2 maps to start with? I see you soon complaining about the map being already boring. I am just a bit ahead of you ;)

Edit: @EvilGoat_51: thanks for being constructive! But: for the base game we already know when to expect new maps. So some kind of commentary on this new gamemode would be much appreciated. And since it isn't DICE that is working on Firestorm it does not interfere with base game.
  • r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NastySix wrote: »

Yes!!!!! And new weapons and skins and vehicles and I want a beard....I want my character to have a frikin beard...[/s]

Right?
  • Av4l0n90
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm sucks hard, we want Battlefield, not Battle Royale!
  • NastySix
    NastySix wrote: »

Right?

Yes!!! We have the ride inthere so I want to ZZ Top my way across the map in style!

This discussion has been closed.