DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is seriously the participation trophy of br games. If you get lonely during squads and want to fuse squads so basically you end up with win by joining? There is literally not a facepalm epic enough for this.
  • duellingcarl
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also, when you break someone's armor there's a graphic that pops on the screen it makes me think I killed the guy and I stop shooting. Maybe take that out.
  • aklz03
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Firestorm crash :cry:
    Post edited by aklz03 on
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The ammount of people complaining with this mode is absurd.
    People are complaining like they are FORCED to play this mode?

WTF are you? Do you need attention? Do you suffer from Histrionic personality disorder? GTFO and go play conquest and stop crying.

The only thing that is wrong with this mode is the fact that when you kill someone their loot scatter all over the place, making you lose plenty of time to get the loot you want, instead of BOXES liek PUBG etc.

Yes, this mode is not for you, CASUAL BF Player, this is for Battlefield players who also play BATTLE ROYALS, and if you wanna complain more, the best thing i got to say to you is, either go play your lovely conquest, or GIT GUD.

Sincerely.

Someone who is already tired of **** posts.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Kinda defeats the point of last one standing.

So what happens in squad mode if two people in a squad are left at the end?

I’m just talking about squad mode.

That squad wins. It’s last squad standing not, my squad got destroyed so I’ll join another one now.

Some of my best times playing BR games were 1 v 4

• SAM32H
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    64 players is too low and you know it .
  • BlindChance
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    BR is a game mode for total adrenaline junkies and ego shooter lovers. Don't expect anything else there.
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's no point without a server browser so I can play only in my region. Also, being able to kill downed people is lame and discourages squad play.
  • Cale404
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please add some kind of respawn like reinforcements or something to squad firestorm
  • N3ME5ISX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Very high ping in the SA Servers
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus wrote: »
    How many maps do they need to design to keep the community happy if you are already asking for new maps six hours in the game? Serious question.

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous.
  • InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    don't drink the tea then, stick to coke.
    btw where would coke be without pepsi? there is a reason the underdog always exists so the winner can shine.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »
    Yeaaa, firestorm is great. Just ignore all the complaints about crashes, lag, and high ping servers.

It also doesn't suffer from any of the other inherent problems in the base game...

Its all gud....

I never crashed, i never had lag, i never had any sort of internet problemes, im talking for my self, not for the others. Im from EUROPE and european servers seem fine thank god. Even fast queues
  • oXxDarknessxXo
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok its obvs that this mode needs tons of work like

Looting feels sluggish,slow
    Ping system sucks.
    Have the whole squad drop together.
    Make this mode free or we will be waiting in lobbies for years.

That's all I got so far...
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rmanl wrote: »
    it’s really simple, just don’t play it

No, it's much more complicated than that. I want the people at dice to know how bad this game sucks and how terrible the developers are who they put in charge of it. I want them to know how much the players hate Battlefield 5 and especially Firestorm mode.

Your not speaking for me. Terribly arrogant to think everyone would agree with you. Just had a great time playing it with some friends.
  • ShadoWawker
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    60 seconds is just the pre round countdown if they cant lower that fine. But at the very least cut out the bs extra time waiting for players to join

My point is when the lobby starts it should already have 64 people joined in and therefore should be no extra waiting for players to join

Right now the lobby will start with like 55 people and then wait and wait until it gets to 64 thats just dumb

• JohanSNemesis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    There have been decent RSA servers from BF2 till now. I only struggled to find BFV ones. But it seems like no matter what I select the server list is empty.

dC1hUiA.jpg
    Iovq385.jpg

hi i also struggled but when you select africa as the region and at slots just leave that with no selection (as in dont select any option or deselect everything you have selected) you should get many servers for SA i play every day just BF1 i cant see any SA activity there...