DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NastySix wrote: »
    Fortnite? And you can do so here aswell..

And please put that attitude away...I was banned for a month once and I just started with my vodka and beers....

LOL, Nice Cage!
  • GGOWNED24614
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Armor is a joke, remove it. This is not apex or cod blackout.
    2. loot sucks balls
    3. No deathbox for loot?
    4. No games for over 1hour now.
    5. Game wait times 5Minutes IF you find a game
    6. Where's 100people on a big map? This is such a boring map.
    7. Nothing like dieing in final because someone's got maxed out heavy armor which is bullet sponge Tastic...😍

Already noticed these issues and it's only day 1 😂.
  • SupremeAzsoul
    Im sure @NastySix will appreciate this thread.
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After being excited to play, then playing, I can only say...my grandmother will love this mode.
  • GGOWNED24614
    edited March 2019
    [bait]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • SupremeAzsoul
    edited March 2019
    [bait]

And now he just sits there in his cage. Like a sad little monkey :'(
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • GGOWNED24614
    I'm curious if dice is even gonna care that their "long waited BR" is trash and broken.
  • Lex_Zephyrus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SrMorrixon wrote: »
    Please ADD servers in South america its impossible to play with 180ms, or dismiss the the ping compesation from 160 to 200 FIX THE MS ASAP

Plz plz im chilean . Same problem plz put South American server :cry::cry:
  • MBT_Layzan
    2435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rakunista wrote: »
    Not gonna lie Firestorm is great, like a breath of fresh air in a very stale game

It's a shame you think the core of the BF game is stale.

• Roe_Roekii
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Frustration.....what are you guys doing?, the lack of content is insulting. And when we finally get something exciting the execution is abysmal, I've been sitting in the main hub for an hour, trying to start a firestorm match, and been staring at the finding game timer, just waiting for the screen to change to indicate a game has been found..I've seen the clock run to the 5min and 9 seconds countless times to which I have given up on actually playing this mode, 1 map since it was released, with the only real added content where challenges.. Boring, tired assignments...and with this? This is stupid, just sad, I cry for this game.
  • GGOWNED24614
    JUUUUUUNK... Get rid of armor. No games found? Loot sucks. Death loot sucks. Whole bunch of **** sucks.. fix it.. only place this battle Royale belongs is in the bin at this stage.
  • stewys1992
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Buddy...the mode sucks you're not missing out don't sweat it
  • GGOWNED24614
    Where the **** is the games? 5:36Second wait just for it to say. Sorry we cannot find a match at the moment. Awesome!!!!
  • 03MAZ995
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been trying for well over an hour on PC... the Aus/NZ servers are normally pretty good. I really want to play Firestorm as I'm a BR virgin but getting a game is impossible.
  • Roe_Roekii
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly I still like BF5, I was so excited for this mode, just for the added content, but it just seems like a second thought to them, like the developers don't actually care about developing the game
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If they ever do add another map, it needs to be after the base game, as in the actual reason most of us play Battlefield, has had a load of map additions, at least 4 DLCs (so, 12) worth.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, the armour ruins it for me. What annoys me is that the development time could have gone to putting more content into the actual game that people wanted to play, not yet another battle royale mode in an endless sea of battle royale modes. I'll be so glad when this fad dies out. Hopefully the next fad will be something like adding more maps to your base game and DICE can follow that instead.

what development time? it was done by criterion not dice so the lack of content on dices side is because of dice. but the money made from the sales of bfv because of the br will fund more development for dice.
  • ElliotKnox
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    Rakunista wrote: »
    Not gonna lie Firestorm is great, like a breath of fresh air in a very stale game

It's a shame you think the core of the BF game is stale.

Why is it shame, i played bf2, 1943, bc1, bc2, bf3, bf4, bf1, and in my opinion bf5 is the weakest of all them. And if you think im a some sort of BR fanatic, your wrong. So far all Bf5 game modes were not really fun (except for good ol conquest but its hard to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up this mode)
  • Grind2TheCore
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can’t get a game in aus this is getting old quick didn’t have this problem for release of blackout and I thought you guys had the better servers and better setup menus to find local lobby’s why did you give us this plain as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ screen to stare at for 5 minutes to split the squad up and search again.. just throw us in the damn hanger and get the games started!