DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Tasis_MpT
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please remove medium and heavy body armors. Its not like ww2 with those armors. There is Fortnite and that is fantasy world so there can be personally heavy armors but not in the ww2 game.

It feels so stupid shoot one clip to enemy and still you lost that duel...
  • CfH_Lemmes
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tasis_MpT wrote: »
    Please remove medium and heavy body armors. Its not like ww2 with those armors. There is Fortnite and that is fantasy world so there can be personally heavy armors but not in the ww2 game.

It feels so stupid shoot one clip to enemy and still you lost that duel...

Couldn't agree more...especially when you snipe headshot someone from a long distance just to see "enemy armor broken"
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Although, I've read plenty of times on here, that battlefield isn't suppose to be a simulation game. Consider this. If you take off the armor. And everyone goes out there running & gunning. With all the "crack shots" out there such as your self. Every one would die, before the fire storm would get started. Also, what would be the point of looting? It will be just a big TDM, boring, with no strategy involved.

This is supposed to be survival. Example - I went looking for a gun, cause I saw it there a "couple" of games ago. Walked my buttocks over there, to finally make it. it wasn't there. (Adapt & Move on.) I understand the frustration of plans not going according to plan, like winning the match. But this isn't no easy feat. It's called firestorm not A walk, in the park. Wish you all the best. Good luck out there.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sorry, didn't mean to create another post. (Spam this guy out)

Please fix: when I have a rare backpack, (blue) and I pick up an epic gadget.(pink) I think most players would agree, with me, finding the time to swap it out for a common gadget (green) is too tedious. In should automatically switch to the "priority slot" on your inventory.

I got enemies to worry about, along with a relentless fire that want me dead.
    Thanks.
  • Joe13_RZA
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the servers for South Africa! When can we expect an update on this matter?
  • stevenball96
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes I did address the fanboy topic but I also addressed that firestorm couldn’t possibly be ahead of pubg in terms of fixes when it just launched. (Even though in my opinion as far as how good it plays it’s already ahead in my opinion)

Right on. Just wanted to address the bickering/name-calling.

And we are looking to push an update for BFV out next week that has a whole host of fixes/tweaks to Firestorm as well as BFV vanilla.

-Braddock512

Will they be adding region match making for firestorm so we can make it only find australian servers because since it has come out i have only found about 5 australian lobbys and all the others im on 200 ping or higher. i would much rather wait longer to find an aussie game with good ping then get thrown into other country servers which are unplayable.

???
  • Queen_mums_hip
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I probably wont play any other part of the game ever again. Huge mistake to write it off seen as it requires a billion times more skill to win than sit on easy team and camp in conquest.

Apex is toilet
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    I probably wont play any other part of the game ever again. Huge mistake to write it off seen as it requires a billion times more skill to win than sit on easy team and camp in conquest.

Apex is toilet

and still... camping in the middle with my luckily looted t3 gun, waiting for the last couple players will lead to a win more often than every scarvage journey or whatever...
    the billion times more "skill" :smiley:

btw if u just camp in conquest and ur team is winning than the other team is just bad!

BR is the one mode where camping is working for u to win.
    And to come back to "t3 loot" u don't even have to find it urself cuz there will be a full equipped squad running into ur campspot and drop it for u
  • Queen_mums_hip
    Never camped = 13 wins

A stationary target is a billion times easier to hit.

Your so bad, even what you imagine it takes to win is wrong.

Going to the middle of zone? lol Never done that ever on a BR because that is the worst strategy. Wow you must never ever win and you are bitter at people who are using these tactics even tho they are easy kills.
  • Zby_PL
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prepare one more map for Firestorm mode - a city map. Something like Rotterdam with displacements and villages. These two maps (current and second city map) in Firestorm should provide a large increase of interest in the game. Of course, add the opportunity to play in two-person teams, which should not be a problem.

Today they gave the second map to Blackout. Now it's your turn DICE :)
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Never camped = 13 wins

A stationary target is a billion times easier to hit.

Going to the middle of zone? lol Never done that ever on a BR because that is the worst strategy. Wow you must never ever win and you are bitter at people who are using these tactics even tho they are easy kills.

only played 4-5 rounds 2 wins...
    and don't be dumb here u know what i mean with middle of the zone (if not i mean wherever u find a good camp spot)
    BR is just a boring loot and walking simulator for me...
    If u enjoy it than well!
    And u don't have to feel attacked i was just writing my opinion!
    In fact that ping and hit detection doesn't affect it, the more skilled player (or if same skill than the more lucky one with t3 gun) will win the gunfight if he is camping or not... but the not moving, not doing noize one got the advantage don't u think so?
  • Ypsilon-Oh

sorry mate how did u find out that i am bad?
    stats? mine look better than urs...
    or how?
  • Queen_mums_hip

Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »

Apex is toilet

and still... camping in the middle with my luckily looted t3 gun, waiting for the last couple players will lead to a win more often than every scarvage journey or whatever...

btw if u just camp in conquest and ur team is winning than the other team is just bad!

And to come back to "t3 loot" u don't even have to find it urself cuz there will be a full equipped squad running into ur campspot and drop it for u

I assumed that some1 who reckons camping and sitting in centre of zone works on a BR must be awful at the game as this strat has never been good on any BR? The reward for lying/crouching/standing still is a headshot

so you have more wins, K/D, kills per match on firestorm solo? Or were you talking about different game modes which this entire thread isn't about? In that case I am better than you at CS:GO and r6 siege. Very relevant eh.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »

Apex is toilet

I assumed that some1 who reckons camping and sitting in centre of zone works on a BR must be awful at the game as this strat has never been good on any BR? The reward for lying/crouching/standing still is a headshot

so you have more wins, K/D, kills per match on firestorm solo? Or were you talking about different game modes which this entire thread isn't about? In that case I am better than you at CS:GO and r6 siege. Very relevant eh.

if u say camping is laying on the ground in open field than yea... u are in a house, tactical waiting for someone and u'll see him first cuz he is moving towards you. thats what i mean...

and u started with "you are bad" but if ur stats on regular BF are worse so firestorm stats would be even worse...

now stop talking to me u skilled BR god
  • Queen_mums_hip
    other modes have 10000's of reasons to play and goals and targets unless you are pure greed and only care about kills (which there are many)

Firestorm has 1 objective. Survive the longest. I therefor do not have to care about the other things hence my stats are much better in firestorm and this would make sense for most people
  • illusionistGP
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    This is must be Ban! or not? Squad in solo mode FireStorm.
    In PabG for this give a ban.

And why is my avatar not displayed in forum? Help me please.
    Post edited by illusionistGP on
  • FernandoFazio
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Servidores Sul Americanos, poderia ser arrumado logo isso, ajudaria se tivesse algum tipo de trava de região ou a própria escolha da região na busca ajudaria muito, modo de jogo incrível, mas se continuar dessa maneria não vai durar muito tempo, ping em 150 a 200ms não da........ dessa maneria varios jogadores deixaram esse modo de lado.
  • Mr_Wookloaf
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has there been any say on them rolling out a fix for this whole Ping issue that is ongoing yet? I've played the past week now and still haven't been put into a match that's Ping didn't exceed 150. It's unplayable.
  • KhalDrogo42069
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    unplayable firestorm in Australia/NZ due to server ping. please add region locking or server browser. peak play time you might get 3 low ping games if you're lucky. other 22 hours of the day no DICE. it has been a week. my squad mates are refunding. please fix
This discussion has been closed.