DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Diviine91
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gameplay for americans enjoyable..
    Gameplay for aussies is absolutely trash, can't play with a constant 250+ ping and expect to kill someone, let alone WIN a game.
  • Joe13_RZA
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the reply on my question about the ping. You guys know about the issue, rolled out a possible fix. Nothing since then. Cannot play this masterpiece in South Africa.
  • Joe13_RZA
    Constant 180 ping. No hit reg. Can empty an entire clip on enemy and he just stands there looking at you. That is not ping related, it's broken.
  • Joe13_RZA
    Should have made Hardline a BR - was a fantastic game with new weapons. Not this WW stuff.
  • Stejmar
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    * Make victory more significant in Firestorm. Maybe highlight the best squad in the start lobby.
    * Leaderboard /Ranks/Seasons for Firestorm, as this is the way to compete in e-sports. All games that have any kind of ranking attract more players.
    * Do something about the medals you earn, let them be a more visible part of your character also in the battle. This will increase the willingness to play versions of game styles in the game. Today there is no meaning to grind for these medals.
    * @Braddock512 |  What do you think about this?
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oh a constructive post in this thread? Character customization that is visible in the lobby and in game will be also essential for an in game currency success.
  • Stejmar
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Brainstorming:
    If you wear medals, you boost the exp / points you get during the game. The medals can boost for example 10% points.
    Ppl that killing you can get your points that you have collected during the game in Firestorm.
    The game needs something like this, some kind of a carrot.
  • XPoorJudgmentX
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Before you worry about how pretty you look in the Squad Lobby or in game with your medals you should ask for the existing performance issues with the game get fixed, still happening since day 1 including issues with Fire Storm!
  • Stejmar
    @XPoorJudgmentX
    it's pretty obvious that they already know about the biggest issues in the game. Just like any other gaming company, there are bugs in games and always there is a developer that working with this. Certainly, Battlefield V has not had the best release and it would be foolish to once again point this out in a meaningless post.

I prefer to write positive posts and ideas on how to improve the game and engagement and give constructive feedback in game design instead. I believe Firestorm can be the best BRG in the industry and have been waiting for some kind of e-sport engagement in Battlefield for a long time. Now we see the first steps into e-sport and let us cheers for it.
  • C0ffinfeeder
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My team 'stumbled' on a rock with missing textures not far from dam. If it's not an outdated info, please check the link with the video. Cheers!

• XPoorJudgmentX
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Stejmar
    I agree with you on that one point but until the known issues are addressed and fixed including the new ones that have started happening like stuttering when spawning into a tank. I would rather see the effort put forth to fix what is wrong instead of adding in something else that is of no consequence to game performance! We can just agree to disagree on this and go on our separate ways!
  • SillySinStorm
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please sort the clipping through buildings. Watched someone take out a squad member who had his legs showing through the side of a house. Luckily managed to drop the enemy and revive my squadmate.
  • Lionscry
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just finished playing a few matches of this atrocious game mode, it still boggles the living hell out of my mind why anyone thought putting this in a battlefield game was a good idea Hell, this is the first post I ever made on this discussion forum just because this game mode made something in my head snap. The battle-royale genre is so infested already, and this mode feels tacked on at best. Between BF5's wonky gun mechanics and the sheer soulessness of this mode, I wonder why Criterion was made to produce this nonsense. We still haven't gotten any new maps or worthwhile cosmetics to get with our company coins. This game is such a clusterf-word of mismanaged priorities it's just sad. I genuinely hope they get themselves back on track because battlefield is the only game out there that offers us big open warfare, to add an unnecessary battle royale mode just feels off-putting.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I smell an alt.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    deleted by me.
  • UKh2o
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Outrageous, no news on the new update fixing this. I agree, I'm done with Battlefield series. If they wont let us create our own dedicated servers and they cant provide us with servers then this game is absolute trash. Oceanic players are not the only ones suffering. I think South America and South African users are also getting issues.

It's 2019 figure it out, update us and resolve the problem or at least allow the community to resolve the incompetence of it's designers.

Sick of this.

• BL00DY-ROY
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looting system still need fix. There should be dedicated buttons for things in backpack / equipment. Armorplate should have dedicated button, and be be used/replaced instantly. The same with healing (dedicated buttons). Why do I need to chose healing, and the press another button to use it? When in regular battlefield modes it is just a one press action? It should be dedicated slots in the inventory system (just like Apex & Blackout), with dedicated buttons for use.
  • Zby_PL
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add two-man squads. Add an easy opportunity to invite to the squad users with whom you have just played a match - as it is now in Apex Legends. I personally do not play it, but some of the network solutions shown there are very good. Add a second city map to the Firestorm.
  • CaptainObvious91
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So when the hell are the OCE servers going to be up and running for Firestorm? They worked for about two and a half days and now
    It’s impossible to find a game under 250 ping.
  • DeadFishhh
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Experiencing High latency only in firestorm the other game modes are Ok, 
This discussion has been closed.