DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield Tracker now has Firestorm stats (if anyone is interested!)

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/origin/drunkonredwine/firestorm
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yet still no insights page for player counts

🤔
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The data looks quite wrong but my k/d is just a shame :)
  • jcat099
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about a duo mode?
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Yeah stats are a bit off for me too

• drguru
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Desperately need to fix the wait times to get in a game. Does anyone know if EA is addressing this?
    Post edited by drguru on
  • DWPDAmarie
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    With the new update, the loot very bad.  Although we've loot a lot of places, we don't have 2nd or 3rd level weapons. Please let him go again with his old self.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was wondering. Maybe some perks? Like fast reload? Stealth, on snow? Running with no sound? Super hearing up to so many feet? Have a "?" Box to have 1 of all the above? Still love the mode and compitition.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was wondering. Maybe some perks? Like fast reload? Stealth, on snow? Running with no sound? Super hearing up to so many feet? Have a "?" Box to have 1 of all the above? Still love the mode and compitition.
    Running with no sound equals no foot steps or opening doors. All these "focus" abilities have a time limit. Not infinite.
  • CRIMINAL_MAMBO22
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Can i have my money back? BFV sucks and firestorm is always laggy. It keeps sending me to out of region servers. Im still prefering bf4 than bf5. Nice job with south america.
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game mode ever and the biggest waste of time.
  • dabzeb
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there, i'm from Brazil and i cant find any Firestorm server at Saturday 23PM!!! This mode is a shame, my ISP is very good, have 100MB down and 100MB up with low latency ping! Please EA fix this !
  • XxvanMalzxX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there, 
    can someone explain me how to use the injection? (not the medikit)
  • dude_ButtCabbage
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thoughts on BFV battle royale mode, just my opinion:
    Thumbs down.
    It may be interesting to some, I can't take it. After playing COD same mode and APEX  I just can't hang out for what seems like way too long to get into a match and then the game start itself.
    It looks really cool, the idea was really cool, but the start times and match-making of both the base game and this BR mode are too much for someone like me with a limited attention span and even more limited time.
    Passing on this mode, better luck with the next chapter EA.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    Like most BR games it gets old and it gets old very fast.
  • ChazB1987
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm, I kinda gave up trying too complete the missions. But still play  the game, upset with the firestorm missions. Never got into the squad, always going solo

• Toxic_CA
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played my first game

Got to the final 2. Was about to win my first game but I ran out of ammo. The guy was literally one shot

Feelsbadman
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Play duos now when they are here, so they can read data and leave them there permanently
  • BL00DY-ROY
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please remove the ability to lay on the ground. Standing and crouching should be the only thing that is available. In my opinion laying flat down should not be an option in FPS games. Apex Legends don`t use it, CS go don`t use it, Fortnite don`t use it. Forces people to move some more and increases action / visibility (not only in Firestorm but also in every mode.
This discussion has been closed.