DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    Bring back Duos, ASAP, EA you are really [removed] me off with your Weekend-only [removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hello I do not know what you think but in the battlefield community NO.

- Now we understand why every time they are less in this community, due to your mistakes .... ERROR + ERROR + ERROR

(IN THE COMMUNITY WE WANT BATTLEFIELD MODE DUO, FOREVER)

NOT TO ACTIVATE MODE DUO, NEVER PURCHASE A BATTLEFIELD AND ... We are many, more than you imagine, who think the same.

** YOU SHOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT PEOPLE AND LISTEN MORE TO THE COMMUNITY, DO NOT TAKE US MORE THE HAIR ... AS ALWAYS **

-I hope that with this I will recap you that the money is put by the community, we are the client and the one who pays the games, and the money makes you

keep working ... DUO MODE ACTIVATED NOW, and stop reraising us.A GREETING .
  • Ceph_v74
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to be honest I have had issues trying to find DUO mode.

I can only think due to the small FS numbers, they have reduce the modes available in an attempt to improve games available for squads.

• MackieStevens
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ceph_v74 said:
    I have to be honest I have had issues trying to find DUO mode.

I can only think due to the small FS numbers, they have reduce the modes available in an attempt to improve games available for squads.

As have we all, but seriously Dice, fix the game, listen to your community and make the changes to improve the FS quality of life instead of band-aid "fixing" by reducing segmentation.  The player population will come back if they actually put some effort into making the changes we all want and need.  This is a hot-garbage move and a lazy one IMHO.
  • AWulle
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    Im 35 and a BF player for a long time but i have never experienced this kind of behaviour in any of the previous battlefields from the devs towards the player base.
    I feel that this decision is very disappointing and disrespectfull towards us. this makes me mad and sad, and i feel i am experiencing an overwheling feeling of disgust towards the people responsible for these desicions.

I was mainly playing duo with my friend, and we NEVER had to que more then 2.5 minutes for a game, so saying matchmaking takes 5+ minutes is just not true in my opinion.

The things is that BF5 is such a pretty game with good gunplay.
    [removed by moderator]

I hope this wont be the case, i truly do.

I am asking you to GIVE BACK the love and the respect that we deserve, because in all honesty you did release an unfinished game and we had to through a lot of [edit], and still going through undeserved frustration with sudden decisions like this, [edit] DICE?! 

Start with bringing back duo as soon as possible

Like someone here mentioned earlyer,bring back duo's, make Firestorm  free to play for a limited time and see what that does with your player base.

And stop removing game modes, [edit]!!! 

[edited by moderator to conform to forum standards]

Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • UKh2o
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Community been raging for ages, nothing really happened, no offical release or any thing major - guess what, congrats you killed firestorm. 8:30pm on a Friday night and absolute dog shenanigans 
  • NLBartmaN
    2938 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let Criterion Games do FS again, it was perfect before Dice took over and brought all the bugs and poor performance to FS.
  • Pooyan67
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have been a BF player since BF1942 and I really like both BFV and FS. FS is a fresh unique great looking addition to the BR genre and I really hope it expands and I think that BFV and FS should exist together. Sure there are some things that we are all waiting for such as:

- Maps (Both for BFV and FS)
    - Hardcore Mode
    - Rush Mode
    - Better Looting system in FS

But most of all, please do stop this nonsense by removing existing modes back and forth, that does not do the game or community any good.

Don't ruin a GREAT game mode, bring back duos. Don’t break things that works, improve them instead!
  • toozy7
    16 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many people even have enough friends on BFV to play squads? Just bring back the duos!
  • Cerben1
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i play battlefield as i like battlefield games im not in to playing battle royal games in any form. and if the fokus on this game is going that way im out and not gone buy another battle field game agen, i have been playing bf sins 1942 and i have all that are for pc every dlc and always put the extra in for limited editions and so on BF5 that was some pore used money as the reward was realy low but i still play it as its a ww2 shooter and Battle field. but anoter ToW that tells me to play that firestorm crap im not even going to do that. 2h of that crap for the first step on Boys rifle never agen.
  • tempo_rarity
    983 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you add more houses and shacks? More trees and forest? It seems like it .
    Nice job on The Towers . I knew I was in for a treat when my wish of 'It'd be nice to Betty this front door' got granted by the gift on the stairs .
    The New Excavation site is a super scary place to visit , but the profit is worth it .
    Haven't found the Blue Forest yet , but the can of Glade 'Mountain Fresh' room freshener stands a'ready .
    . . . aiming for something like a smell-o-vision experience :lol:
  • AKU_channel
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FS 
    It has great potential, but despite some obvious design mistakes. This mod should be free, looking for a game that causes you not to play anymore.

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FS It has great potential, but despite some obvious design mistakes. This mod should be free, looking for a game that causes you not to play anymore.

the whole bfv soup should be free... cuz it feels like a f2p game.
    graphics and movement is nice but content and other stuff is disappointing...
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loot system. I think after you kill the dude his loot should stay in a backpack. So you can quickly scroll down a list taking out the stuff ya need and can drop the pack leaving the other stuff . So if you're in a hot spot you can grab the bag and run dividing the loot when the smoke settles. Body armor takes to much to kill after downing player. Last, jump with standard issue sidearm
  • ChazB1987
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is back, I don't like it, no one helps there team mate to revive or whatever.
  • Nonsence86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please fix the glitch that allows people to enter the map during the pre game lobby and looting!!! This is ridiculous! How in 2019 does this even happen in battlefield????? Should have been a hot fix the day this happened...wtf!!!!???? GET IT TOGETHER DICE!!!!!
  • I_Mcnab_I
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is just my opinion and a battlefield vet from 1942 onwards. the problem i have with bf5 is its an amalgamation of  different games out on the current market today. it has a serious identity problem as in does it want to be CSGO 4V4 = rubbish, COD 8v8 on a postage stamp map running and jumping around like lamas. = rubbish. and the latest firestorm PUBG RIPOFF. = more running around jumping like lamas = rubbish. this does not belong in battlefield. so instead of having dlc where it can split the player base you have introduced a crap ton of game modes that has the same effect. you where on the right path with operations and objectives to make it feel quite authentic and then you introduce all these other game modes which makes this franchise now utter rubbish. last penny spent with EA.  
  • Woodlbrad
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dmg models with armor is garbage , trash tanks ,campers ,and panzerfaust spam makes this mode not worth playing dice lacks the logic to fix this mess.
  • Canno0nFodder
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    I'm sick of how many cheaters running around, daily i report around 5 aimboters..
  • Ceph_v74
    242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It would be nice to see the bugs fixed, especially being able to jump out of the hanger early, quit whilst down and not getting the kill and loot, UI bugs and looting in general, all of these needs to be addressed.