DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Jknight256
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Will the hackers on this ever be booted? I report them all the time it's ridiclious
  • AWulle
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Havent played in a couple of months, even after getting a 4k oled, didnt feel like playing bf.. SOoo when will duo mode be back? 
  • JOINxORxDIE
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't they will do anything about the cheating on bf5. It's been going on since bf1 really bad. There is a lot of players out the buying scuf controllers that are moded out with the abiltes to reduce recoil have auto aim and zoom snap auto aim for sniper rifles and rapid fire on the guns. I was wondering how they was doing this when I watched a player on ps4 that was streaming on YouTube and he is one of the players high up on the charts on firestorm. He was using a green swim that he shot the guy a full auto from 25 meters out while he was moving and it never even jumped. I have also found out that players are able to spend up to $500 on these mod controllers and they come with all types of capabilities. Like rapid melee ,anti recoil , auto aim ,quick health , quick armer. Also tonight as I was playing I met one of these players in my squad on firestorm that I was telling them about these cheaters that are playing in the games and I told him that the guys that I play with quite out of those matches and join another lobby if they are in there , so that we have a fare challenges in the game but that is hard to do when there is alot of thses guys using m&k and that is what this player told me that these players in his platoon was using mods and some where using m&k as well. So will they fix it no no no. Report all you want they will not fix it . It sucks that player are going to this just to be on the top so they can make them sells better at the game to be able to make more money off of streaming when these players are nothing but cheaters just to get there me me status quo up in the gaming community to look the best. I didn't know these controllers existed until I got to thinking how can these guys get off these incredible shots from so far away and I know these guns I have shot everyone if them in the practice rang and with the kids that they allow on firestorm thsed shot that they get off from so far away are just unreal. But there is a lot wrong with this game hit markers not regestoring in the game weapons are not realistic bullet drop is not realistic they have made a lot of problems for this game on console and on pc. I could go on and on about those problems and so many others but I now know how these players are cheating and it's a shame that when you find one or more that when you block them you still have to play against them. This is why I would like to rent my own servers and to bring in the players that don't cheat into my own firestorm matches. That way I can monitor the players by third person or first person and when they are on video red handed then it's a ban for life on my server.
  • sabootheshaman
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @JOINxORxDIE dude break that text up. Ain’t no one gonna read that.

Might have some good points in your post but for some it’s hard to read, for others(me included) it gives me a headache to see it like that.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    please get more players and stop the cheating plain and simple
  • Jknight256
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    please get more players and stop the cheating plain and simple  YOUR THE BIGGEST HACKER IN THE GAME AND I"VE REPORTED YOU SEVERAL TIMES SMARTY PANTS  How many wins do you have like 600?

• JOINxORxDIE
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't they will do anything about the cheating on bf5. It's been going on since bf1 really bad. There is a lot of players out the buying scuf controllers that are moded out with the abiltes to reduce recoil have auto aim and zoom snap auto aim for sniper rifles and rapid fire on the guns. I was wondering how they was doing this when I watched a player on ps4 that was streaming on YouTube and he is one of the players high up on the charts on firestorm. He was using a green swim that he shot the guy a full auto from 25 meters out while he was moving and it never even jumped. I have also found out that players are able to spend up to $500 on these mod controllers and they come with all types of capabilities. Like rapid melee ,anti recoil , auto aim ,quick health , quick armer. Also tonight as I was playing I met one of these players in my squad on firestorm that I was telling them about these cheaters that are playing in the games and I told him that the guys that I play with quite out of those matches and join another lobby if they are in there , so that we have a fare challenges in the game but that is hard to do when there is alot of thses guys using m&k and that is what this player told me that these players in his platoon was using mods and some where using m&k as well. So will they fix it no no no. Report all you want they will not fix it . It sucks that player are going to this just to be on the top so they can make them sells better at the game to be able to make more money off of streaming when these players are nothing but cheaters just to get there me me status quo up in the gaming community to look the best. I didn't know these controllers existed until I got to thinking how can these guys get off these incredible shots from so far away and I know these guns I have shot everyone if them in the practice rang and with the kids that they allow on firestorm thsed shot that they get off from so far away are just unreal. But there is a lot wrong with this game hit markers not regestoring in the game weapons are not realistic bullet drop is not realistic they have made a lot of problems for this game on console and on pc. I could go on and on about those problems and so many others but I now know how these players are cheating and it's a shame that when you find one or more that when you block them you still have to play against them. This is why I would like to rent my own servers and to bring in the players that don't cheat into my own firestorm matches. That way I can monitor the players by third person or first person and when they are on video red handed then it's a ban for life on my server.

Sorry for the miss spelling I was using phone and text typing fast.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They don't have any anti-cheat system running guys, they may have just one or two first year programmers looking that the re-ports manually, and they are trying to learn how to read stats.

The above takes time and I know this could offend some people these days as it is political incorrect but its the truth and the truth hurt these days.

Remember this is now a company who only want you're money and don't listen to request, how many dice reps comment on here as i see very little....

• ragnarok013
    2908 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    They don't have any anti-cheat system running guys, they may have just one or two first year programmers looking that the re-ports manually, and they are trying to learn how to read stats.

The above takes time and I know this could offend some people these days as it is political incorrect but its the truth and the truth hurt these days.

Remember this is now a company who only want you're money and don't listen to request, how many dice reps comment on here as i see very little....

This is 100% false, Fairfight is running just like it did in BF4 and BF1. Jeff and Merson discuss the state of BF5 anti-cheat here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388 and here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428

• elvergonmexicano
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AK_Stealthy_A said:

This is 100% false, Fairfight is running just like it did in BF4 and BF1. Jeff and Merson discuss the state of BF5 anti-cheat here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388 and here https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428

Running and useless. Just like the people reading the cheat reports and looking at the evidence videos.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating should be the first and only thing EA should be working on.  No other thing should be done util the cheating is contained.
  • Bozman123
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Iv'e played 4 games tonight, double teamed twice, aimbot twice, that's me done with this crap , hope they go bust rip off merchants...
  • bush7706
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    firestorm ? EA? DICE? Anti-cheat? Where the blank are they ?
  • bush7706
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ps I love how you banned people for making a comment on here but not cheater in this game ? Does this make sense to you it don't me ??????????
  • manansharma
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have been playing BF4 and BF1 and recently bought BF5.
    Does everyone get a 5 mins waiting for solo firestorm?
    I actually have to wait the whole 5 mins or most of it atleast.
    5 mins a lot,I cannot wait 5 mins before every single game
    If this is a real issue DICE really needs to do it better with their matchmaking process.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

HAHAHA you are joking right do you play us for a joke?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1317388#Comment_1317388 stats you have issues from a simple chat which still isn't fixed.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551428/#Comment_1551428 he is the EA spin doctor, EA needs a spin DR because someone needs to clean up the spelt milk. have you seen the movie(thank you for smoking) this is the "North American Community Manager - Braddock512"

apart from that 90% of the games i play mostly in firestorm you will have 1 hacker in there. so if you think "anti-cheat efforts to improve gameplay fairness" if you think this is correct, you my friend are a fool. because it isn't working or implemented.

• sabootheshaman
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m with @AK_Stealthy_A here. The cheating is rampant in Asia and Oceania. It renders firestorm borderline unplayable as you will sometimes cop 3 to 4 rounds in a row with a cheat.

The current silence is deafening on the topic and in my opinion it again highlights the lack of a community manager in this region. Time to pull your fingers out champs and actually engage the community.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    more players and less cheating please address these two problems
  • StalkinJungleCat
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fix this **** game, the revive is broken as ****, you have to start picking someone up 5 **** times before it works.  the loot is **** it pick up you cant get what you need from the pile, you need ammo? Well you picked up a new gun while guys are coming and you don’t have ammo for it.  FIX THIS **** NOW THERE HASN’T BEEN AN UPDATE IN FOREVER
  • Kongo030
    619 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still enjoying the mode and you get used to it. Looting isn't a major issue. They should just make it F2P and that's it. Also another map would have been nice.