Weekly BF

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You want them to fix battlefield don't play boy Cott them and there products and they will fix if not they will not fix. But there are to many dumb people out there that can't do this.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rental servers Cantwait tell Nov. And they better have a good price on them not like bf1 where they cost way to much for a year.

And give us full control over everythig that way we can make it the way we want. I will find out this weekend if cod is any good since they are letting use play it for free this weekend. I. Ant wait to try it out I have not like a cod game in a long time but it looks sweet.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    make firestorm mandatory for everyone on more weekly challenges

• LOLGotYerTags
    13328 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

no ty..  
  • ragnarok013
    3354 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Every time that has happened the mode has suffered from AFKers so the people who actually want to play the mode have a bad time and the people who hate the mode but are forced to play it hate it. I don't think any mode should be mandatory for TOW or weekly challenges.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 29
    Good thinking rag! Duh, then use your big ea brains and find a way to get more players involved in North America every week you leave firestorm out of the challenge then the small population of players suffers even more.  You are only here to be the chat police leave the thinking to actual developers or EA employees.  You have already lost the engagement of the community.  Thanks, we earned a new knife and some face paint this week.  BTW I looked up your stats, LOL your vast knowledge of firestorm with that 1 kill.  You must really know about the afker's.  The game suffers because there are not enough players plain and simple and the community is fed up with the lack of support and lack of response the core groups requests.  EA forces us to play rush or what ever stupid mode you come up with for the week but you don't want to force people to play firestorm.  It makes no sense.
    Post edited by BUZZOSAW777 on
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I don't really care if I get kicked off here for this but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyways. Someone needs to look in just some of those ****** players for cheating on fire storm. that one guy has almost 1,900 wins it's more than anybody else on there. There's no way that some of them are not cheating. so you're going to be at the top of the list and look like this big winner the truth is you're not really.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    You always want to block somebody I'm putting the truth out there. *Sausage suckers*
  • JOINxORxDIE
    So os it ok for me to use a cronusmax on bf5. I mean since there are so many of the players broadcasting video play on YouTube of then buying using them . And then I can hook up a mouse and keyboard to it as well. Is everybody okay with that I mean that's what we all should do if everybody's buying this and using it on apex legends battlefield 5 and I've been using it since battlefield 1 and battlefield 4.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I mean with anti recoil and auto snap aim and rapid fire it makes the gun shoot faster that's okay right.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I flag my own comment
  • JOINxORxDIE
    And then I can have rapid melee that's going to be awesome. I can just stab somebody 10 faster
  • JOINxORxDIE
    And if any of you moderators want to comment I'm what I have to say please do just don't do it where you send me a message privately make sure that it's on here where everybody can see it.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    And don't forget to allow that one comment that for some reason had to go to be approved it didn't say anything bad in it I was being pretty nice.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I mean I don't want to hurt anybody sensitive feeling
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I tell you what how about everybody just go get a cronusmax only about 60 bucks GameStop has them and then when everybody's using them well maybe they'll fix the problem
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I mean since they sell it it's okay for me to go ahead and buy this thing right you guys don't mind do you. I mean it's not like it's hurting anybody to do things to the weapons that are not being designed to do end game but yeah you can buy the so extra USB thing and it just makes everything go good. I mean you to be pretty smart at the game but still I mean everybody in the community you okay with me doing this you want me to show you how they're cheating on here. Cuz I'll show it in live stream it to everybody. Just let me know.lmao
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Hey who do I turn this video of guys that were teaming together on Solo's into.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I am going to share it on Twitter. I'm going to make sure every time that I catch one of these guys doing it they are going to go on the main page for dice on Twitter.
  • ragnarok013
    3354 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hey who do I turn this video of guys that were teaming together on Solo's into.
    JOINxORxDIE report them via Origin and attach the URL to the site that you uploaded it in the report