Weekly BF

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• Bozman123
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 3
    [Nonconstructive / off topic]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13328 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Bozman123
    Keep it on topic and constructive please.

This is not the place to be discussing a new game of a rival.

This is a discussion for firestorm,  if it's not related to bfv firestorm,  it is off topic and thus derailing.

Feel free to criticise firestorm,  as long as its constructive criticism ( rather than just bashing it with no real suggestions of how to fix issues you feel needs to be fixed ) 

Cheers.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How did you ruin both the ping and the loot system?

• JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even when we say how to fix it or suggest anything about how it needs to be done nothing gets done to fix it. Number one thing that needs to be fixed revived. Number two the loot system needs to be fixed. Number three there needs to be more guns added into The Firestorm. Number for there needs to be something done about the cheating because we can't report the player. There needs to be a compass wheel instead of the right side screen being of all the boxes. I'll come up with some more tomorrow
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And there's a new item that just started glitching on Firestorm and it's the health packs so that's number 5 that needs to be fixed on firestorm....
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Every time you guys have an update there's a new problem
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Another thing that might improve firestorm would be to not allow guys to be revived
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Let's reduce the plates down to one that way we can get a harder challenge.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Or at least reduce the health from 300% to 150% because when the guys down it takes you a whole clip plus a half and other one while they're down just to kill them. Make the bullet damages more effective not enough bullet damage in the game. Another problem that can be fixed is the hitmarkers not registering. We could reduce the cheating on firestorm for these guys like to use cronusmax by making the gun's recoil a lot more on hip fire.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Another possible thing that could be fixed in Firestorm is the sound effects of the gunfire maybe you can make it more realistic on the sound traveling. Reduce the footstep sounds when a person is running and a person is crouched. And increase the fire damage substantially a lot more not by how the fire moves in but just make the fire damage all the same 50% that way guys don't hang out in there.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Another thing that I would like to see that would really work out in the game itself is the aiming down sight sensitivity on the guns. I would like to be able to change each gun sights sensitivity and this can be utilized in the other game modes as well on firestorm. Another idea to make the game better would be when you're allowed to lean left and right with L3 button is if when you're laying on the ground you're able to do the same thing but you were allowed to roll left or right.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    I think a lot of this stuff could be fixed properly if time wasn't being wasted on skins knives and outfits being created for the game. More time could be implemented into fixing and making the game better 4 people to enjoy and play a lot of this shed ideas above might not be to everybody's liking and I understand that. But not every idea that's on these lists is that bad.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    Just give up on this game because you guys can't get it right.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13328 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @JOINxORxDIE
    Rather than make a new post after new post after new post,  It's better to edit the initial post and add to it.

I mean c'mon my man,  10 posts in a row?

• Kongo030
    665 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    still no custom tank controls on PS4 :(
  • Atsuke93
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So moderator can you give us an update if dice knows about loot broken in FIRESTORM? thx
    lossing players each day.... DicE SOON ,,tm
  • JOINxORxDIE
    The moderators don't work for EA or dice so they can't give you no information.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Atsuke93 said:
    So moderator can you give us an update if dice knows about loot broken in FIRESTORM? thx

I wish the mods worked for Dice/EA they are more proactive then the people who are getting paid, its just a full on joke.

Mods just control the rules in the forum and if they knew more i think they would put out some spot fires if they could.

• BUZZOSAW777
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    conquest has been absolutely ruined by the liberal ticket system developed by ea all previous battlefield games had a great conquest option i am a die hard conquest player.  BR is the only mode in the system where there is no handicap placed agaist the best players.   If don't like BR why are you here talking about it.  Go to the general chat for noobs.  Please support firestorm and get more players excited about the game.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Atsuke93 said:

I wish the mods worked for Dice/EA they are more proactive then the people who are getting paid, its just a full on joke.

Mods just control the rules in the forum and if they knew more i think they would put out some spot fires if they could.

this was meant for all mods but 1.