Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Atsuke93 said:
    So moderator can you give us an update if dice knows about loot broken in FIRESTORM? thx
    lossing players each day.... DicE SOON ,,tm

I wish the mods worked for Dice/EA they are more proactive then the people who are getting paid, its just a full on joke.

Mods just control the rules in the forum and if they knew more i think they would put out some spot fires if they could.

this was meant for all mods but 1.
    Keep it on topic,  And dont flame or bait...

You know the rules,  follow them.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Atsuke93 said:
    So moderator can you give us an update if dice knows about loot broken in FIRESTORM? thx
    lossing players each day.... DicE SOON ,,tm

I wish the mods worked for Dice/EA they are more proactive then the people who are getting paid, its just a full on joke.

Mods just control the rules in the forum and if they knew more i think they would put out some spot fires if they could.

this was meant for all mods but 1.
    Keep it on topic,  And dont flame or bait...

You know the rules,  follow them.

WOW giving a complement to some of the modes isn't welcome OK!

Also some customer service from Dice/EA with unhappy clients wouldn't go astray either.

This is all about us the customers feedback on what we see in the game, yet nothing is done about it nor responded from the people that need too.

I read alot of posts and very little get any entertainment from the people that need to keep us purchasing the products.

So some passionate battlefield players give provide their two cents and we  get jailed for the frustrations we deal with on a daily basis that is so cool.

So the game is dying yet we are not allowed to be passionate awesome.

I will finish this off as this is constructive criticism and still on topic.

• BUZZOSAW777
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 10
    This game is a joke, fix it.  Thanks for making the looting system completely broken.
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    . . . As the big pop sensation DICEY V leaves the concert hall by its rear doors , he's swamped by throngs of adoring 'fans' , except . . 
    They're not ALL 'fans' .
    Some of them ARE though - they've waited twelve hours in the rain to buy tickets for the show - they bought TWO expensive shirts inside - they WILL treasure FOREVER whatever they get signed by the very hot and very popular DICEY V .
    A-a-nd then some of them aren't - they could care less about this clown - whatever they get signed is going straight online for sale - where is this bozo anyway?
    . . .
    With real-life friends who are huge 'real' fans , I've been to a few of these backstage and rear door gatherings for these 'ambush signings' .
    The fake-fans are easy to spot , and there IS a palpable animosity between these two types of 'fans' .
    It's why the fakes tend to 'hang back' in wait but also know when to 'dart in' - when those doors open , the tension naturally peaks .
    . . .
    What happens next is that DICEY V himself comes out that door all celebratory and happy and runs straight into this silently-savage 'contest' , this 'war' .
    The 'real' fans WILL let DICEY know if he's about to sign a fake fans stuff , you can be sure .
    This leaves ol' DICEY just shaking his head in wonder .
    He's just doing his thing , after all .
    . . .
    He's not not-listening  , but he ain't exactly rapt either .
    "man , you didn't play Song Title" just isn't heard or reacted to by him the same way as "there was a blinding stagelight in my eyes the whole show"
  • vitek__okay
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any news on looting system rework that dice mentioned for chapter 4? Or you everyone just forgot about it?
  • Atsuke93
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This game is a joke, fix it.  Thanks for making the looting system completely broken.

You are a joke (:  use VPN to get into low server count to get free wins
    you got over 1k wins i thought u would be good but you are nothing m8

• urieleves
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After the 4.6 update, looting is reasonable. However, when a player collects items from a place and then move, when someone else arrives to the place he was, what he collected comes back there, but just cannot be picked up. Like, you can see the ammo boxes, weapons, but you can't pick them up.

High ping issue seems to be solved too. But there are no brazilian servers for firestorm solo. When I try to play solo (which isn't available all the time, usually at dawn), I always go to North American servers or wherever they are (130 - 200ms ping). Something that could be solved.

Something that always happen too is finding brazilian servers down for firestorm squad sometimes. Like, depending on the time of day, you can find countless friends/squads trying to find a server and they just can't. Either the servers go down or the way you use to detect demand doesn't work properly in these cases.

Last but not least, every once and a while I am seeing people playing "duos" on solo. They partner, communicate through party (I suppose), and walk together and kill other players. I mean, solo is supposed to be played solo isn't it? If there isn't a way for EA / DICE detect these users, we should be able to report them somehow (since we can't see leaderboard to select these users and report them). I have some videos of these players and I recorded enough to see what the partners' names were too, it's easy to identify, we just need a way to report.
  • BUZZOSAW777
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this mode has been left by the way side they don't care about this part of the community because there are not enough players?  It would take very little effort to boost the player count but we have seen nothing so far.  It really is sad.