Mosquito 4k bomb is useless now

someguy12121
439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So why was it nerfed to oblivion? Im hitting tanks directly now and doing either no damage or 40. My god why do they continue to listen to the crying CoD kids :/

Comments

• Hawxxeye
    4168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Right now it is not a 4lb bomb but a 4 lb rock that needs to hit something directly while it gently singes everything else
  • TFBisquit
    795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    It needs more nerf tbh. Narvik was totally ruined last night by them.
  • Hawxxeye
    4168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    I think that is the problem of the Narvik design itself just like it is the case of the Aerodrome design where tanks can chill on the flat barren rolling hills and pretend to be artillery with half a map reach.
    When the map design turns an mediocre vehicle into something powerful then it is the map that has to change.
    anyway right now the 1000kg GER bomb is ironically is more reliable and efficient than the almost 2000kg (4000lbs) GBR bomb and that is sad.
  • mattd3162014
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No it does not!!!!!And i find it very hard to believe narvik was totally ruining by anything you now have more chance of ruining something with a 40lb bomb the problem with the devs is they take things to the extreme to please the crybabies like you.It needs a major buff.
  • JediMastaWyn
    424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shame I never got to use it in anger :(
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    You wanna 1 hit destroy a Tiger Tank you say?
    I wanna jump on an AA and get payback but that’s not gonna happen anymore is it. I’m glad it was nerfed.
    They should bring it back to full strength when they bring anything AA back to full strength.
    Let’s not forget those that cried about the AA’s being too OP until they were nerfed to uselessness and should just be removed at this point.
  • Hawxxeye
    I wanna jump on an AA and get payback but that’s not gonna happen anymore is it. I’m glad it was nerfed.
    They should bring it back to full strength when they bring anything AA back to full strength.
    Let’s not forget those that cried about the AA’s being too OP until they were nerfed to uselessness and should just be removed at this point.
    Your tiger will still go extinct in spite of the nerfs, it is a big easy target that can be hit directly.
    As about the AA, I think they need to revamp how they work so that they are neither almost useless (aka the plane eats a full volley, repairs and moves on to come back at 100% later) nor the stupid thing that happened withe the flakpanzer for a couple of weeks. For starters the stationaries need a better view of the sky
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Your tiger will still go extinct in spite of the nerfs, it is a big easy target that can be hit directly.
    As about the AA, I think they need to revamp how they work so that they are neither almost useless (aka the plane eats a full volley, repairs and moves on to come back at 100% later) nor the stupid thing that happened withe the flakpanzer for a couple of weeks. For starters the stationaries need a better view of the sky

“Your tiger” is not relevant to me as I avoid the behemoth sloth. Try stats for
    Marine_IraHayes.
  • NLBartmaN
    2605 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After the last patch, the Mosquito won't be used again by anyone, it is nerfed to useless and even fighters have better bombs and front guns now.

Planes had a perfect overall (vs each other and vs infantry/vehicles) balance in BF1 and in BF V it is a total mess.
  • someguy12121
    439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

So a bomb designed to take out tanks and heavily armored targets is too powerful?
  • Jarp75
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I´m so happy that the bombers finally got nerfed, they were so annoying especially for the infantery. You had no chance to escape when capping a flag, bombers just threw there load somewhere nearby and that´s it. Especially on maps like Fjell it was so unbalanced.
  • Woodlbrad
    It was pretty op tanking was a nightmare try landing some cannon shots then the bomb.
  • SithMetal71
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jarp75 wrote: »
    I´m so happy that the bombers finally got nerfed, they were so annoying especially for the infantery. You had no chance to escape when capping a flag, bombers just threw there load somewhere nearby and that´s it. Especially on maps like Fjell it was so unbalanced.

just like real life ! just?

lucky to get 1 or 2 kills in one hit now, put it back how it was Dice
  • onylra_II
    76 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

So a bomb designed to take out tanks and heavily armored targets is too powerful?

As if anybody IRL would waste that bomb on a tank, any more than a V1 would be launched against a squad occupying a French farmhouse. These are capital ship killers, bunker-buster. But: YES, it's/was too powerful. If you want to have a 'realism' debate, then that's fine - your plane should be about as agile as a lump of cement, and get chopped in half at the first accurate burst of medium flak. Heaven forbid vehicles have any kind of counterplay to even the worst mouth-breather flying a bomber.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

When that plane was totally OP, pilots defended it as it took out all land vehicles with ease and with nothing those driving them could do period. All we got was "fighters will protect you BS".

That said, I think they have gone too far with the nerf, planes should threaten tanks and infantry. But no way am I'm I up for it going back to how it was on release, not after the aa was made so sub par.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MBT_Layzan wrote: »
    When that plane was totally OP, pilots defended it as it took out all land vehicles with ease and with nothing those driving them could do period. All we got was "fighters will protect you BS".

That said, I think they have gone too far with the nerf, planes should threaten tanks and infantry. But no way am I'm I up for it going back to how it was on release, not after the aa was made so sub par.

Just a freindly reminder, don't say "pilots" in general please cause not every pilot defended it. I for sure am ok with nerfing the bomb and cannon, but as always DICE went a little to far though when I read the patchnotes I might think that was not on purpose.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Just a freindly reminder, don't say "pilots" in general please cause not every pilot defended it. I for sure am ok with nerfing the bomb and cannon, but as always DICE went a little to far though when I read the patchnotes I might think that was not on purpose.

Agreed, not every pilot did this is true. I didn't mean all. But many, the majority justified that crap in the threads I was present. Some were just plain toxic.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    Agreed, not every pilot did this is true. I didn't mean all. But many, the majority justified that crap in the threads I was present. Some were just plain toxic.

You have the same people doing that with tanks and other things. It's like watching television and seeing the dumbest persons on earth screaming loudest and everybody says all the people in said country are dumb. You will always have people defending crap for some reason most likely cause they can abuse it. Maybe we should consider doing it the way it's done in some sports events, just substract all the people which are either totally against or in favor of it and go with the big chunk of people inbetween^^
  • MBT_Layzan

You have the same people doing that with tanks and other things. It's like watching television and seeing the dumbest persons on earth screaming loudest and everybody says all the people in said country are dumb. You will always have people defending crap for some reason most likely cause they can abuse it. Maybe we should consider doing it the way it's done in some sports events, just substract all the people which are either totally against or in favor of it and go with the big chunk of people inbetween^^

Well I'm glad to meet another pilot that doesn't think "nuking", as some called it, infantry and wiping out two tiger tanks in one attack run is good form.