Firestorm dying already!!

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Sounds like firestorm is a dying mode already GG EA BRAVO LMAO :D

Comments

• DrunkOnRedWine
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019

What facts have you got to support it's dying?

Whilst I dislike Firestorm it still seems popular...

My criticisms are that it's poorly executed and Criterion should be held accountable for this. They did a rubbish job, much in the same way Visceral did a bad job on Hardline - and we know what happened to Visceral.

My main issues are it takes too long to get in a game, loot system is cluttered and not intuitive, not enough action or players, vehicles are a terrible idea in BR, Armour is completely unnecessary - but above all else it is boring and dull and does not hold my attention. Going back to Conquest with fun gun-play and unrelenting action made me realise how bad it is.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

What facts have you got to support it's dying?

Whilst I dislike Firestorm it still seems popular...

My criticisms are that it's poorly executed and Criterion should be held accountable for this. They did a rubbish job, much in the same way Visceral did a bad job on Hardline - and we know what happened to Visceral.

My main issues are it takes too long to get in a game, loot system is cluttered and not intuitive, not enough action or players, vehicles are a terrible idea in BR, Armour is completely unnecessary - but above all else it is boring and dull and does not hold my attention. Going back to Conquest with fun gun-play and unrelenting action made me realise how bad it is.

The fact that you just told me its dull and boring and does not hold your attention and the other fact that you are going back to conquest :D
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was the most fun I had in a Battle Royale ever personally.

Fortnite, Apex, PUBG, & H1Z1 did not excite me nearly as much as Firestorm.

But *shrug* we all have opinions =)
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well that didn't take long, but then BFV was apparantly 'dead on arrival'.

And the hate bandwagon rolls on......
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2019
    Allow me to bring out the couch and the proverbial pipe and smoke some, I think people who are in a rush to proclaim things dead is struggling to come to terms with their own mortality and seek to confirm it in other things to reaffirm the own live status.
  • ragnarok013
    3948 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm locking this thread for bait. Feel free to post another thread actually outlining why you may or may not like the new Firestorm mode so it fosters an actual discussion.

This discussion has been closed.