Weekly BF

Firestorm melee kills

cheif_big_clouds
346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Melee kills in firestorm should be one hit kills not 3.

Comments

• mrtwotimes
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

What if you only hit them in the knee with a club? :p
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    3? I stabbed a guy about 15 times doing 130 points of damage until he grabbed a panzerfaust and point blank shot me.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Must only be a squad thing.... I only played single player mode and every time I died it was instant...
  • Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • kre8vxiz10z
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I had the drop on an entire squad and all I got outta the first guy was three stabs until he turned around and starting firing at me then his whole squad unloaded on me. That was the end of my ninja training.
  • diagoro
    1551 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the same for me in every BF mode.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every time that I've dropped in hot... I always go for the stab while the guy always goes for the gun... and every single time I've won that fight because of the length of time to pick up the gun then load it... but it wasn't a 3 stab issue it was more like five or six. I, too, think melee hits should be stronger... but that's just me. Club to the knee? We could call it the Tonya Harding
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why is this still in the wrong forum?
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I stabbed a guy 3 times in the back, 1-2 times in the front IMMEDIATELY after landing and he still had time to pick up the gun, load ammo, turn around and shoot me dead while I was doing so. It's a joke.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get the low damage stabs for the landing, but they should make OHK melee weapons a pickup.

Make your drop weapon the Paratrooper folder. Make the pickups all the cool stuff.

Not BF1 Trench Raider OHK but typical behind the enemy kill move.
  • Pyr0Plazma
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone actually completed that assignment that requires you to deal 25 damage while downed?
  • olavafar
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pyr0Plazma wrote: »
    Has anyone actually completed that assignment that requires you to deal 25 damage while downed?

I actually tried but every time I get downed, some bug kicks in so that I cannot rotate (only move back and forth). Pressing Esc twice fix it but by then it has always been too late. It has not happened enough times so that I get the Esc - Esc press as a routine. I also play mostly the solo version and there one is not downed, just dead.

I did hit a guy with the knife but I was not downed then and it did not count on the assignment so I have not tried the melee option very much. It is a bit unclear to me whether one needs to be downed or not when using melee weapon.
  • Masqerader
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    3? I stabbed a guy about 15 times doing 130 points of damage until he grabbed a panzerfaust and point blank shot me.

I am shocked the panzerfaust did anything, normally explosives bounce of infantry in all modes.

But remember its devs from a neutral country making the game.
  • Hawxxeye
    6054 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I tried a few times but everyone is immediately finishing the kill instead of stopping when they have downed you.
    The other times I did not had a sidearm to use cause I had not found one.
    I hate to admit it but they need to learn final stand lessons from old call of duty games
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I did, but it was accidental. When I was downed, since I knew I had very little time, I just fired blindly in my killer’s general direction. I basically just spammed the fire button until I was killed. I didn’t even try to aim, but somehow I hit him.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Kayback wrote: »

I am shocked the panzerfaust did anything, normally explosives bounce of infantry in all modes.

But remember its devs from a neutral country making the game.

I really don't know why you felt the need to add your little bit of politics in there. Besides, Criterion are based in Britain? So...
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mrtwotimes wrote: »

What if you only hit them in the knee with a club? :p

Remember Nancy Kerrigan...1 hit kill😒😜😂😂😂