Looking for a Platoon

LimeZippo
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi everyone. Im pretty new to BF in general. Im looking to join a clan or platooon in this game. Honestly, Im not very good although I do try to PTFO. My kdr is bad but Im sure I can improve that eventually. Im also new to kb and m. So there you have it. Are there any active groups out there who will accept me and help me get better? I have played on ps4 but that was quite a while ago.Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• BlameMyHacks
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    What platform are you looking for?
  • LimeZippo
    Thanks for the reply m8. PC all the way. :smile:
  • Raif71
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LimeZippo - come check out KILLEM & CHILLEM - 4 servers and we DO NOT want HACKS OR PRO players - we like to have fun!!
    Lots of guys to play with - U.S. and Canadian players ONLY - we use Teamspeak 3 for communication - skill set of many levels and we love to help others learn how to play and improve their skills!!
  • LimeZippo
    Thanks for the reply Raif71. Im in Europe. Pity. Thanks again.