What is your "only in battlefield" moments in firestorm so far?

GetDeesed
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So far I have one. Me and my buddy were playing together and me along with our other squad mates died toward the end. They quit out but i was spectating my friend. It was the final circle of the game and it so happened to be in a house. He was on the top floor just chilling. Fire all around the house. I was talking to him giving him some advance blah blah blah. All of the sudden you heard artillery strikes going off. He can't run anywhere since its literally just a house so I said to him "okay just lay there and hope you don't die from debris" so he's like crawling around the floor trying to dodge what he can. Then the roof starts to collapse and with that the floor under him. He fell through and landed on the enemy player! And then in a blink of an eye the round was over and we won! Now I don't really know how the dude died because it said he was killed by a MP40, even tho my buddy had one i didn't hear any shots. I think the dude was weak and him falling plus the debris must have killed him! Either way, we both sat there and said at the same time "only in battlefield" so far one of my most epic wins! What about you guys?

Comments

• DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly didn't safe the clip but:

a friend called in a car at the beginning of the game... landed on a farm house, the big ones, when he wanted the car, took a panzerfaust, shot it inside the farmhouse, just beneath the car.. It worked, the car came down…. crushed, and dead…

we were laughing to death the rest of us! hahaha
  • GetDeesed
    Hahahaha that's great. Only in battlefield
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GetDeesed wrote: »

yup, u got ps4?
  • 03MAZ995
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing as exciting as the other two... parachuted in, found a shotgun and ammo. Couldn't cancel the reload animation to fire and got stabbed to death by 3 dudes. Frustrating.
  • DK_Bastian2
    03MAZ995 wrote: »
    Nothing as exciting as the other two... parachuted in, found a shotgun and ammo. Couldn't cancel the reload animation to fire and got stabbed to death by 3 dudes. Frustrating.

That moment when you come down, chasing one guy, because you wanna stab him, then you stab him, you get stabbed ur self by another one, then everybody around goes knifing! haha
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I drove a red sports car!

Alas, didn't take a screen shot or video in all the excitement.....
  • DK_Bastian2
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Argh, that time when you drove and then…. oh is that a blue one?!
  • GetDeesed

yup, u got ps4?

Nah I play on PC and Xbox one

• ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was eyeing that up but didn't want to scratch it due to my bad driving.
  • GetDeesed
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Lol I saw one too and thought nahhh you are too pretty for war
  • Trokey66
    8176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

We saw ourselves as Bonnie & Clyde!
  • spychodelics
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What is your "only in battlefield" moments in firestorm so far?

Crashing after loading map?
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was Clyde.
  • ElliotLH
    7827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was Clyde.

I was just about to ask which of you was the top haha
  • Trokey66

I was Clyde.

Me.

Go on be sexist, I dare you! ;)
  • ElliotLH

I was Clyde.

Me.

Go on be sexist, I dare you! ;)

I'll need to put my fedora on first.

• Tullzter
    1075 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    got crushed by my own tractor whilst opening a bunker
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Earlier the firestorm passed through me but I didn't die. I managed to survive for quite a while running from destroyed building to destroyed building, continually picking up medpacks and rehealing. Eventually I panicked and jumped in a pickup truck to try and cross a bridge and drive back into the "safezone." Ended up burning to death in the driver's seat. Can't use a syringe and drive at the same time. :'(
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    got crushed by my own tractor whilst opening a bunker
    Tried roadkilling a guy with it the other night. He moved last second. Nudged him. Got killed. Raged.
  • tempo_rarity
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a red car racing along train tracks the other day . . . I couldn't shoulder the Panzerfaust fast enough for a shot though :smile:
    . . .
    Hiding in a house under attack with no loot a second guy showed up to get my loot , saw me then died by the first guy so I stole his loot but only the TNT which I planted and backed off knowing the other guy was coming for this loot .
    He hopped over the ruined wall and then the blast hopped him back over it again , but he didn't die .
    I don't know where he went and a third guy on a hill sniped me as he was coming in to see what all the commotion was .
    . . .
    Under fire suddenly in a little villa , here miraculously was this *roofed* grey car with the drivers door facing away from the gunman and parked at the perfect angle - I hopped in and tore off insanely in a getaway like straight out of the movies , bullets hitting the car like crazy , me laughing hard and crashing into stuff with my chin near the keyboard .
    . . . I emphasize 'roof' because another time , in a 'no roof' convertible , I was easy pickings even at a higher speed by a more-stanced gunman .
    My chin was in the same spot but this time it didn't work :tongue: