Health 150%?

TJmingo22
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This games seems like Apex with WW2 skin on it. It takes a ridiculous amount of shots to kill someone. Why is heath 150%? Shouldn't health be 100%? This is what aggravates me about the gamemode. Why not put damage, or health, more in line with the base game Battlefield 5? Then once you get armor it takes a few more shots, not a whole dang magazine plus switching to your next gun to finally kill them. Lol

Comments

• Skitelz7
    923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pink armor vests that hold three plates aren't that common. Because of this, most people you encounter won't have the full 300 health.
    And it doesn't take a whole clip to kill someone. Maybe a shot or two more.
  • TJmingo22
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its ridiculous after playing Battlefield 5s normal mode and PUBG to come over to and have to shoot so many rounds. Its frustrating to me. I like more realism I guess.
  • Dr_X2345
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly I think you'd be more frustrated if it was regular health and weapon balance - you'd die very quickly. 150 base health creates a different experience where you can actually have a meaningful gunfight, not just 'whoever shoots first wins', and allows for you to fall strategically fall back, heal up, assess the situation instead of going straight down without a chance to react.
    Does 300 health sometimes seem a little excessive? Yes, especially when you don't have the pink vest, but actually the Epic armour set is pretty rare, and plates aren't super common especially by late game. Also even with 300 health it doesn't take too long to die if you're caught off-guard - the ARs normally have a 4-5 BTK at mid range, so multiply that by three and it's maybe 20-25 bullets accounting for missed shots at mid range.
    Perhaps the base health should be tweaked down a little, 100 or 125, but in my experience it's still a pretty fast TTK battle royale.
  • Rev111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    weapon mechanics are far to easy in this game to allow low health you lityerally land 9 out of 10 shots in this game. So you will continually get shot, die instantly and be kicked from the game. No chance to fall back heal and try a different approach.
  • TJmingo22
    PUBG has it right. Maybe I just had my hopes way too high for this mode and expected it to be realistic like the base game.