No one wanted this battle royale garbage

TheBrogain
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice/EA is chasing trends from years ago, as usual. Are all decisions in your company made by marketing hacks?
You wasted money and time to bring us utter garbage.

Comments

• GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    shut up its great fun.
  • TheBrogain
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You must have nothing better to do. I want to play the game i paid for, not watch idiots like you hide and camp.
  • GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TheBrogain wrote: »
    You must have nothing better to do. I want to play the game i paid for, not watch idiots like you hide and camp.

than play the game you paid for. lol hide and camp? I will obliterate you in this game so like I said. shut up.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    DICE didnt develop firestorm for one.

Also plenty of people asked for BR, including during the time when BF1 had recently released.

I am locking this thread as it is nonconstructive and serves no real purpose and offers nothing in terms of being an actual discussion.
This discussion has been closed.