Firestorm - What I found wrong with the new BR-mode

shheks
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 29
The list below is what I find wrong with the new Firestorm mode.

1. Loot management. How the hell did you fail this? You had so much time to study other BR's. It looks **** and it is a pain in the **** to handle. The loot is everywhere. Just give me a crate to loot when I kill someone...
2. Parachute. Did you guys even test this? Have you tried jumping straight down from the plane? You have to fly in circles. Give us 3:rd person mode when parachuting and fix it so we can jump strain down without having to fly in circles.
3. Give us attachments. I wanna choose my scopes. Dont want to miss out a kar98 just because it has no sights and I dont have the option to put one on. Remove the green->Pink system and give us free options. That way we can customize the weapons just the way we like them.
4. Give us Duos and give us the option to lock squads.

I found the game pretty good otherwise. These are just the first few things that struck me as annoying and poorly executed.

Comments

• Gun51ing3r
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Totally agree with all points, especially No 1 - I can understand why they want to try and make things different from other BR's but FFS just copy PUBG's loot/inventory management!! : /
  • VeZ_74
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loot is actually not that bad, exept from looting dead players, thats horrible, almost impossible to pick up what you really want. Time to kill is also way to high in firestorm.
  • shheks
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @VeZ_74 Indeed, I just keep running now. I cant even bother to loot the players I kill. It is so time consuming and risky. I only loot them when I am out of heals..
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    shheks wrote: »
    The list below is what I find wrong with the new Firestorm mode.

4. Give us attachments. I wanna choose my scopes. Dont want to miss out a kar98 just because it has no sights and I dont have the option to put one on. Remove the green->Pink system and give us free options. That way we can customize the weapons just the way we like them.

NO!! We do not need another BR clone of a clone of a clone...
    The system is different and that's a good thing.
    6. Give us Duos and give us the option to lock squads.
    Damm Yes!