No Armor, at end Circle / FireStorm!

PristineJoe
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello, Dice

I wanna let you know that after many hours on BF5 Firestorm that there needs to be armor plates on killed players.
Because at the last 2 fire circles, if you lose your armor there is no way of getting them back.
In some games, I ended up with 9 kills at the last circle and die by someone that had armor level 3 and maybe no kills, even If I shoot first I still die and that does not feel right.
Also please look into the looting system when a player is killed, but I think that is already clear at this moment.

Sorry for my english im from The Netherlands.

Hope you can look into this.

Greetings
Joey

Anyone els know a sulution?

Comments

• olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do not think the intention with BR games is that when it comes to that last stage suddenly the loot element is removed and the ground is evened. This does not only go for armor plates. Maybe the other guy has other stuff you do not have that makes it unfair in all sorts of ways.

Example, other guy has a tank, the circle is all flat, he has zero kills and you have no AT equipment but 60 kills, it will not matter at that point.

In the only solo I won, I had a long range rifle and no armor but the other guy seemed to be out of long range ammo or gun so he was basically dead meat anyway (he had armor as I noticed when landing my first shot).
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love all these threads of innocent confusion from players who don't understand how a BR game works.
  • GP-Caliber
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    the biggest problem imo is that you can only hold 3 at the same time. you can only refill a heavy armor once.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You don’t have armor at the final circle or 2 that’s a you problem, that’s BR in a nutshell 🤷‍♀️
  • SirTerrible
    1637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You are currently punished big time mid to late game for engaging in combat due to armor scarcity + looting in a hurry being impossible. Making it so we can carry way more plates would help until looting is fixed at least.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You are currently punished big time mid to late game for engaging in combat due to armor scarcity + looting in a hurry being impossible. Making it so we can carry way more plates would help until looting is fixed at least.

I’d be cool with more space allowed for plates, I wouldn’t want a mechanic that just poops plates out of dead bodies in the final 2 circles though.
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 29
    NoBrainer BR Games: Fortnite, Apex
    other BR Games: PUBG, Firestorm
    think first then shoot, or do not shoot