Weekly BF

Missing Text BUG!!

GirlMisfit
109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Ever since the last patch this week, all of my text is missing from the menu screens. I also cant read anything on the tides of war screen or the score screens. It is pretty frustrating trying to join a game.

Has anyone else experience this bug and how did you fix it?

Comments

• olavafar
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, I'd suggest reinstall.
  • ElliotLH
    8646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've had that before and had to power cycle my Xbox.
  • GirlMisfit
    I tried to report the bug and it looks like the page to report the bug was bugged.
  • ElliotLH
    8646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GirlMisfit wrote: »
    I tried to report the bug and it looks like the page to report the bug was bugged.

EA Answers? That site has been a bit ropey for me too.
  • ragnarok013
    3418 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    GirlMisfit wrote: »
    Ever since the last patch this week, all of my text is missing from the menu screens. I also cant read anything on the tides of war screen or the score screens. It is pretty frustrating trying to join a game.

Has anyone else experience this bug and how did you fix it?

I recommend to run a repair on BF5 while running Origin as an admin if you're on PC or doing a hard reset of your console by holding the power button until it shuts off if you're on console to see if that solves the issue before trying a complete reinstall.
  • GirlMisfit
    I eventually got it working on the Xbox. I had to uninstall and fully reinstall to correct the text problem from last week's patch.