Weekly BF

Looting in firestorm needs to go.

Skyrimdova66
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I do not like when I'm needing something from someone's dead body and I have to drop all my weapons just to move the crap on top away. It seriously is a problem when you have to empty your own inventory to get someone else's. I honestly don't know who designed the looting in battlefield firestorm, but I am pretty sure they had no idea what they were doing.

Comments

• Braddock512
    1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Looting is part of battle royale, so it's not going anywhere.
    However, we have heard the feedback regarding the issues with looting - such as items stack and can't be differentiated, and items can slide, making it troublesome.

We're working on improving the looting.

-Braddock512-
  • Skyrimdova66
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    However, we have heard the feedback regarding the issues with looting - such as items stack and can't be differentiated, and items can slide, making it troublesome.

-Braddock512-

To clarify, I'm not saying looting should be going, I'm saying the looting firestorm has needs to go. But I understand the low ball hanging fruit punch you just gave me.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes there needs to be a box with a 2d list like apex or pubg. It’s gotta be stream lined, as of now it’s by far the worst part of Firestorm
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hope the solution comes quickly. When everything is pissed off, it's too late!
    " it's too late" is unfortunately too often the case with EA.
  • dayglowfroggy
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The loot menu system is the worst part about this game mode everyone I have played with says it.
    The second most annoying this is that your team colours change on everyone s display so follow the blue marker doesn't mean anything you have to say follow my marker it's green on my screen don't know what color I am on yours but you are blue on mine.
  • PHELIPlN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok some points that firestorm needs to improve
    -first, the looting, is simply horrible, needs to be reformulated, in that system that of
    the Fortinite in which everything spreads on the ground, does not have the least sense
    in a game who the battlefield, the right is better for everyone would be lootbox

-second, this guns rarity system, is meaningless, as someone might think we would like it,
    we hate stupid limits within the game, weapons recoil are bad absurdities, and we have to play with the
    sights that DICE and EA say they are the best in my gun, nobody likes this, everyone has their favorite sights
    and they want to put her in the gun, (for God's sake put weapons equipment in the world, for looting)

-third, in inventory is the most complicated I've seen in my entire life, I do not know if the producer only looked
    at the consoles, and forgot the pc, but wtf did not create the option to take the UI from the inventory of my screen
    Is it anyone who thought about it? or even the TAB take it off completely and when I squeeze the inventory back again?
  • Point1985
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree on most of your comments Phelipin.

- the Loot pickup system is so bad, how did you think of this system and not test it properly? items stacking impossible to pick up.

- I disagree on you on the gun rarity system. High loot drop areas should have the better weapons and scopes on them, lower recoil etc. I know we want to use our own guns/scopes etc. Play normal BF 5 for that. Firestorm you get what you find and your chance of getting bettter stuff is a higher risk of getting killed.

- third, the inventory.... i feel like this goes hand in hand with the loot system. Indeed it feels like they used a PS1 to design the invetory and its functionality. Just watch 1 PUBG or Apex match devs and copy either of their systems. Nothing fancy but nicely done and usable for a PC.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    more variety in weapons and customization to said weapons with attachments and specializations.

the looting system just needs to improve. everything on the ground is fine but when I point at something and I can't pick it up or I end up switching my weapon only to get it back and have to reload again is not good. it is really hurting this game mode almost as much as wait time between matches
  • TheeKromeWolf
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

-Braddock512-

why dont you work on giving us aussies better server quality most of us are sick of 300+ ping, but you seem to be ignoring these threads in regards to the matter that keep popping up but you can edit the guys post cause he swore in it... AAA studio? you guys are a joke.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    aussies and kiwis are huge BF fans. I run into them all the time. I don't understand why they don't have local servers
  • TheeKromeWolf
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    aussies and kiwis are huge BF fans. I run into them all the time. I don't understand why they don't have local servers

because EA are a trash company, AAA studio who are too stingy to run servers for us after a 9pm at night for firestorm, i used to run a server for arma 3 didnt cost me much monthly, it was remote access server so i could run anything off it , not just arma , like anything.
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've got used to it just needs to spread out better after kill