Firestorm NEEDS to be faster between rounds

TheeOdee
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This is to me what will kill this game mode if it doesn't get fixed. DICE needs to take a long look at Apex's success. No one wants to play a game with as much wait time as there is action time.

Cut down on the lobby time or remove it completely, there's no reason for it. Cut down on the stats screen post game, or remove it completely. Both these things get really tiresome, really fast. I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to games and this is putting even me off.

I enjoy that this is a slower game than for example Apex and just dropping hot, dying then quitting shouldn't be "rewarded" but playing it now doesn't feel worth the time spent just waiting. If you're unlucky you might die within the first minute without there being anything to do about it and then I have to wait another 5 minutes to play again?

Extremely naive and backwards decision making. Please change this.

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree actually, in fact I feel like a lot of bfv is just waiting to load lol
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 29
    This is one of the reasons why Apex is so popular, quick reload in between games HOWEVER it does give sufficient time to make this....

Edit - just tried it - Apex from death to drop is 1:30 (some 1:20/1:40), firestorm is at least double that when you don't have issues joining a squad, or get that connection error or even spend the intended 1min in the hanger which is sometimes longer
    Post edited by Prep768 on
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons why Apex is so popular, quick reload in between games HOWEVER it does give sufficient time to make this....

• Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Had to wait 5 mins for a game of FS just now (10:20pm) - the forum troll count will rise again!
  • HardAimedKid

Had to wait 5 mins for a game of FS just now (10:20pm) - the forum troll count will rise again!

Sadly I think that’s a product of it being a not so popular mode on a not so popular game. Hopefully traffic improves cause it’s what I wanna play on bfv lol