Weekly BF

Report players - Duo in Mode solo

Dozorski
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How i can report players that do duo in mode solo?
Because this is much Borges.

Comments

• xpixelbullyx
    1661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You cant. And how you gonna prove it. You cant just say oh, i feel like they tag team me.
  • Dozorski
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ah... I'm stayed so furious that takes a photo and record the video last minutes of when them killed me. Have a function in PS4 that record the last minutes played.
    The worst is that they yet lost the game, garbage players.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You cant. And how you gonna prove it. You cant just say oh, i feel like they tag team me.

i have only seen this once while spectating, 2 players with the same clantag sat next to each other shooting the player i was watching, and when he got into cover they both moved together and tried to flank him but he mmg'd them both.
  • xpixelbullyx
    1661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

i have only seen this once while spectating, 2 players with the same clantag sat next to each other shooting the player i was watching, and when he got into cover they both moved together and tried to flank him but he mmg'd them both.

I guess it could happen. Can 2 players join a solo match together? I never tried so dont know
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I guess it could happen. Can 2 players join a solo match together? I never tried so dont know

Hiii friend! nice too see you on the forumss ! @Jayremie570
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

And yes but not needed to, you can just add one of the guys you see in a solo game, and then just you know team up with him, go kill everybody else, then at the end both gets the same amount of health and all that and gets killed by the fire. they get tons of xp... and all just to **** of everybody else ...
  • xpixelbullyx

And yes but not needed to, you can just add one of the guys you see in a solo game, and then just you know team up with him, go kill everybody else, then at the end both gets the same amount of health and all that and gets killed by the fire. they get tons of xp... and all just to **** of everybody else ...

I guess but that is pushing it for sure. Im gonna add you real quick and team up. Dunno may have happened but.....
  • DK_Bastian2

I guess but that is pushing it for sure. Im gonna add you real quick and team up. Dunno may have happened but.....

Up, and friend see you later :D