Weekly BF

Armor needs to go its op.

CulainnDruid
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I just hit a player in the face with a rocket propelled launcher and he still had one armor and his red section life left. A rocket would kill a player up close but not in firestorm pure nonsense.

Comments

• stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    if they remove armor and you repeatedly get ohk you would be complaining about that next.
  • CaptHotah
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Armor is pure garbage. Whoever came up with that idea needs to be fired.
  • War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Armors not as bad as you guys are making it out to be. It could be toned down though. Had a fight earlier where a guy tanked 4 Enfield shots and still lived. I would say lower health to the base 100 and armor only adds 25. That way at 175 fights feel more skill based and a 3 shot minimum for snipers and 1 shot headshot.
  • Masqerader
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »
    if they remove armor and you repeatedly get ohk you would be complaining about that next.

No you wouldn't

Armor in this game is beyond dumb. Then again the whole map is a crock of crap.

be original and make an urban map or something.
  • Demostrakon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The armor definitely needs a rework. It grants way too much, the upgrades are far too rare, and, as a result, luck more often determines the winner in a fight more than skill.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    stiny1838 wrote: »

No you wouldn't

Armor in this game is beyond dumb. Then again the whole map is a crock of crap.

be original and make an urban map or something.

Eh yes you would do you not see people wanting the ttk changed back again in the base game after complaining when they patched it the first time.Also what would be so original about an urban map there are already other battle royals with this!The only crock of crap is coming out of your mouth.
  • Queen_mums_hip
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is not the armor's fault. It is the fact that rockets are completely useless and sometime do not do any dmg even if it hits the person. In fact hitting the person is worse than hitting near them
  • citizensnips85
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    an armor system like pubg would be better, instead of replenishable plates, especially when they are so easy to find. I find in most cases close quarter engagements come down to whoever has the better armor equipped. buts i guess thats the br.
  • Matty101yttam
    1124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had a 1 v 3 scenario the other day...laid tnt and fired a few shots as bait and then backed off a bit...all 3 walked right into the trap..i hit the plunger and they just walked right through the explosion and shot me before i could get a weapon out.
    I think armour needs a diminishing factor to it, like one plate is 25 extra health, the second is 10, the third 5(or something similar), that way each still will give you the edge in a firefight but it won't be a multiplicative advantage as it seems to be now.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    does unbreakable armor that scales damage taken sound like a good alternative?
  • CaptHotah
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They should just leave 1 armor slot that way there won't such a big disadvantage between one without any armor who killed 5 guys before and one with 3 armor who just camped in a house...
  • Demostrakon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Level 1 and 2 armor could provide 25 extra armor each for body shots. Level 3 could give 50 armor to headshots.
  • MISFITSWITCH
    423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When I saw there was armor in this game I knew it was going to make it pointless to play. Level 3 armor beats 1 no matter how many rounds you put in a guy. It is such a joke.
  • Queen_mums_hip
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I saw there was armor in this game I knew it was going to make it pointless to play. Level 3 armor beats 1 no matter how many rounds you put in a guy. It is such a joke.

It seems to depend on if you are rubbish. Try the element of surprise or aim for the head
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2

it's the truth. level 3 is OP for sure
  • Donidon
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +100% live is too mutch. Max +50-60%. Plate from 50HP to 25-33HP.