Weekly BF

Duos mode needed - matchmaking doesnt work

SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The game needs an Duos mode ASAP.

Not in a month, not for a week only, it has to be implemented immediately, and permanent.
The matchmaking isnt working, and fighting 4-player teams with a 2-men squad is literally impossible with the current armour/health system.

So guys at EA/DICE/Criterion, dont know who told you that a Battle Royal couldnt be played with Duos, but it was to come. Till that, fix your matchmaking, its impossible to fill up your squad, it simply doesnt happen in the 3 minutes of matchmaking.

Get things managed. Or my advice: Release your new game modes when they are technically proven and working.

Comments

• Franz_GogoLaGodi
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mean "immediately" ? Lol, you're talking to AAA Franchise...
  • xpixelbullyx
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean "immediately" ? Lol, you're talking to AAA Franchise...

lol, i know right. They need duos like yesterday. If f2p can do it in a flash they have the ability for sure+ its good for the game
  • BlaqueDeathe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If only I could upvote this a thousand times...
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    matchmaking is turning off lots of players. I hear complaints about it often in game. and 100% of the time I'm in a party. that really needs to improve and rival Apex Legends quick matchmaking.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting into a game is slow, the pre game lobby is slow, looting is slow and horrible, and yes the game needs duos. That stuff gets fixed and firestorm will be awesome
  • spalt0r
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Matchmaking is totally broken. Playing with a mate is pure pain. 9 out of 10 times we have to play alone. 2 minutes player search and then game starting with half squad :-(
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    spalt0r wrote: »
    Matchmaking is totally broken. Playing with a mate is pure pain. 9 out of 10 times we have to play alone. 2 minutes player search and then game starting with half squad :-(

My cousin and I have been queuing as a duo and it’s been rather fun actually. So awesome going 2v4 and destroying them lol
  • DaQuaz2284
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree 100%!! Trying to play with a friend in Squads is basically just turning into a 2+ minute wait to go Duo VS people that play with 3 other randoms. If I try to join Squads by myself, it takes no time to find a full squad...but try to play with a premade group of two....good luck getting BFV to find you two more. What is up with this? I swear... I wanted to love this game mode and we try to have fun even with the crap loot problem & not being able to choose if I want a damn scope on my guns (most of the time I choose lvl 1 rifles instead of the stupid 2x they try to give you).

Please - put in Duo's ASAP & keep it. There is absolutely no reason to make it a limited time mode. I'd have more friends playing this game if it wasn't for the "amazing" job on the marketing side to turn all my friends away from the franchise they used to love. Sorry for such a rant, this game "could" be so much fun, but I find myself wondering, why am I still loading this game up (or attempting in the case of the damn Squad Firestorm)?
  • DrDrade
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaQuaz2284 wrote: »
    I agree 100%!! Trying to play with a friend in Squads is basically just turning into a 2+ minute wait to go Duo VS people that play with 3 other randoms. If I try to join Squads by myself, it takes no time to find a full squad...but try to play with a premade group of two....good luck getting BFV to find you two more. What is up with this? I swear... I wanted to love this game mode and we try to have fun even with the crap loot problem & not being able to choose if I want a damn scope on my guns (most of the time I choose lvl 1 rifles instead of the stupid 2x they try to give you).

Please - put in Duo's ASAP & keep it. There is absolutely no reason to make it a limited time mode. I'd have more friends playing this game if it wasn't for the "amazing" job on the marketing side to turn all my friends away from the franchise they used to love. Sorry for such a rant, this game "could" be so much fun, but I find myself wondering, why am I still loading this game up (or attempting in the case of the damn Squad Firestorm)?

I think this is a bug. I got this also... And yes, duo asap and permanent!!!!!