Weekly BF

Brazilian Servers

Skitelz7
925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
We were told they would be up by the end of last week.
We are still getting put into NA servers which makes the game unplayable (150+ ping).
Can we please get an update on this?
This is really frustrating.

Comments

• Dino_Peporini
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

They have shut down the Brazilian servers or they are not enough for the amount of players. Again the DICE showing incompetence and losing players to other games. stupid economy. we want to play today, not wait days for a solution that is in the face that involves money saving by the producer not to put local servers. ridiculous SAYS. I hope you open bankruptcy along with Eletronic Arts, **** mercenaries. Irao manage to kill the BFV franchise for incompetence.
  • deadskt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I have no words, last time I buy something from ea games
  • RSKonzen
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is frustrating to play with 150+ ping, ,hit count is messed up.
  • PRESIDEN7_TRUMP
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's more frustrating when you play with 150+ ping when you are forced to...its not fair, either put more servers or take out ping limit.