Weekly Debrief

Forums always bring out the worst in the community, EA THANK YOU!

shallowtech
64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Despite some bugs & other small issues, in my opinion this is by far the best Battle Royal game around! Please keep up the effort on this game mode! The game runs fast, the objectives add a lot to the game, the gun mechanics are good and controls are not bad once you get used to them. THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! One thing I would like to see soon, maybe more players in the games and the full map to start!

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy is because it plays smooth and doesn’t make me rage. I have fun with it.
  • Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You know what happened? They got Criterion to make it
    🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • Rev111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem people have with the game are very easy to understand. And people don't get why Dice did not see those negatives before releasing the game.

The loot system in particular.
  • shallowtech
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What exactly? Saying "the loot system" is not very descriptive at all.
  • Queen_mums_hip
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great thread. It is indeed the most fun and easy to play and best gun mechanical BR around. Its truly brilliant.

100% agree on 2 improvements. I will make a thread about both.

Start with full map!

100 players

the only 2 ways the gameplay could possibly improve
  • BL00DY-ROY
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like it as well. Just keep improving bugs / things / lootsystem it will be great. Like the feel and tempo.
  • XPoorJudgmentX
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2 things need fixing, Loot System especially when items stack so trying to get at the ones you need/want is sometimes impossible. I have had multiple times when shooting /killing someone the game freezes not allowing me to shoot the next player in the Squad and I get killed due to the lag/freeze. 3rd would be to be able to confirm what Region you are playing in.
  • shallowtech
    What exactly? Saying "the loot system" is not very descriptive at all.
    Sure it is, very simple when you get it figured out it is very quick. You go into inventory, when you scroll over your gun, it highlights the ammo. You have usable slots that you have to swap with things in your backpack, realistic but quick. The interface is awesome, the game runs really smooth, the graphics are great, sound effects/quality are really good. All around BattleField is one of the best games on Xbox by far!
  • shallowtech
    sorry for the last one, clicked on the wrong quote... i am not really talking to myself!