Weekly Debrief

Firestorm 'hypers' is that why you re so hyped ?

Ov3r_ToRQueD
932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• Ov3r_ToRQueD
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can mods please move this to Firestorm section, posted in general section by mistake. Thanks.
    @StarscreamUK @ragnarok013 @LOLGotYerTags
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you should have been more patient? Don’t blame him because he was and you weren’t lol. I know you wanna paint the picture that this is every BR match ever but if you hate it just don’t play it. It really is actually that simple. 👍

People always looking to complain and spread salt rather than just move on. I don’t like the base game, I moved on instead of posting videos and whining about it constantly.
  • Ov3r_ToRQueD
    Maybe you should have been more patient? Don’t blame him because he was and you weren’t lol. I know you wanna paint the picture that this is every BR match ever but if you hate it just don’t play it. It really is actually that simple. 👍

People always looking to complain and spread salt rather than just move on. I don’t like the base game, I moved on instead of posting videos and whining about it constantly.

It wasnt about me though, hence why I stayed on and recorded the ending. The guy who "won" probably laid there 80% of his time. 0 kills and all he had to do was lay prone and play dead for almost entire game. I fail to see the fun or being hyped about it, as in my experience the endings are always the same.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2
    Vycinas2 wrote: »

It wasnt about me though, hence why I stayed on and recorded the ending. The guy who "won" probably laid there 80% of his time. 0 kills and all he had to do was lay prone and play dead for almost entire game. I fail to see the fun or being hyped about it, as in my experience the endings are always the same.

Okay so you hate it, we’ve seen it in several threads. You hate it and campers. So don’t play it?

Also if you’re playing with a bunch of randoms winning and losing isn’t about you either. Cause you can have a god team against scrubs and scrubs on your team against a god team. In br it’s more in your control than it ever could be if you get a weapon on the drop.

You can’t will 31 randoms to win but you can absolutely will a win in br
  • TiredLlama
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, kinda hyped when playing Firestorm. Loving the map! Only issue I had was the looting but its gonna be fixed :) Lovin Firestorm.