Firestorm Easter egg stuff

full951
2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2019
there's definitely something going on in firestorm. I found one little curio in the pre game air hanger.

Post edited by full951 on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting. What a shame you had the Liberator at the time or you might have been able to get more to turn on.

Found a map on the BFEE with the lights plotted in case that helps: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/535540605208625164/561713813481586698/Even_More_Lights.png?width=552&height=417
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have turned on every light with friends in pre-round - there is nothing unless there is something else to turn on or do other than all the lights, (red lights, regular lights and such)
  • ElliotLH
    9018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's probably a sequence behind it, like with the candle puzzle in BF1. That'd be my guess anyway.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think you guys are right. it needs a specific order of events, obviously needs to be done in 45 seconds. I'd imagine they wanted to make it difficult and I think one way to do that is to make it so a sqaud of 4 players could not do all the steps in time. it would require a sort of battlefield community awareness and cooperation this was possible and only possible if everyone did a part... just like when you wanna get the original Megaldon to appear. member? you member?

there's many things in that starting area that are shoot-able and react. all those things have many copies of themselves scattered around.

-the triangle gas cans that explode. a handful don't and a handful burst as if there was water inside

-the lights as we see in the videos and also Thank You to @ElliotLH for being low key Google and sharing the map of the lights. the lights also react when you knife them BTW

-the square rectangle gas cans expload when you shoot them

-the shiny and dull tin cans

is there anything else? any odd ball single items like a teddy bear? garden gnome or mini gnome village? there's some boxes I guess but I don't think those react when shot

• ElliotLH
    No worries man. I'm not really smart enough to help with working out these puzzles but I can lurk on Discord like a champ 😆
  • Collision_TN
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What is the "curio"? Is it the light behavior or am I missing a special sound?
  • full951
    the light behavior.
  • r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    full951 wrote: »
    I think you guys are right. it needs a specific order of events, obviously needs to be done in 45 seconds. I'd imagine they wanted to make it difficult and I think one way to do that is to make it so a sqaud of 4 players could not do all the steps in time. it would require a sort of battlefield community awareness and cooperation this was possible and only possible if everyone did a part... just like when you wanna get the original Megaldon to appear. member? you member?

there's many things in that starting area that are shoot-able and react. all those things have many copies of themselves scattered around.

-the triangle gas cans that explode. a handful don't and a handful burst as if there was water inside

-the lights as we see in the videos and also Thank You to @ElliotLH for being low key Google and sharing the map of the lights. the lights also react when you knife them BTW

is there anything else? any odd ball single items like a teddy bear? garden gnome or mini gnome village? there's some boxes I guess but I don't think those react when shot

Ive been shooting as many as i can with my squad every game, if they arent an easter egg i think they might just be there to show the difference in damage, snipers taking one shot lmgs 3-5, ars 4 or more, and the smgs like 5+
  • full951
    full951 wrote: »

Ive been shooting as many as i can with my squad every game, if they arent an easter egg i think they might just be there to show the difference in damage, snipers taking one shot lmgs 3-5, ars 4 or more, and the smgs like 5+

Have you guys ever made a count of any one shootable item? Ask your buds to target only tin can for example. Everyone just counts how many they shot and add it up. I'm sure you guys were always missing some Hidden shootable item.
  • CosmicStriker
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happy Easter Egg !
    you can also turn the lights back on after they go off.
  • full951
    Do you mean when the red lights come on?