Weekly BF

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V Chapter 3 Update #2 and Battlefield Currency

Braddock512
1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited April 4

Let's use this space to keep all discussions regarding the Battlefield V Chapter 3 Update #2 and Battlefield Currency blogs released today.

Check out the blogs/articles, then see how things work once Update #2 releases on April 4th, 2019.
Availability times for the Update is below:

Update #2 Drops April 4th, 2019

As always, let's keep it friendly and constructive. Share your feedback - the good, the bad, the ugly - and offer suggestions.

We continue this journey of improving and updating Battlefield V with you, the #BestCommunityintheWorld.

Let's get to it!

Updates and Addendums

• In addition to Battlefield Currency, Epic cosmetics are made available through multiple progression layers: Chapter Rewards, Weekly Storylines, Class Max Rank for each Class, Weapon Max Rank for each Weapon.

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• 1hit_Muscle
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would hope a lot of these sets have a CC OR BCoin option. I don't care if the CC is really high, but it would be nice to at least have the option to purchase with CC.

Also, when are you guys going to fix/update assignments? Well over a month since the discussion and not a whisper of any updates or changes. Having to back out to select assignments, not tracking properly, ridiculous requirements..... a fix to at least some of the issues would be nice. It's pretty sad that assignments are actually in a worse state than at launch.
  • GJS1978
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good Day, when can we expect a team mode in Firestorm? Like 32 vs 32 or 50 vs 50. That would be epic
  • tongiocos
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if this is the spot, but I get annoyed when I accidentally swap my weapon with a weapon on the ground and then I have to reload it again. For example, if I load 30 shots into my STG, go to pick up rifle ammo and accidentally pick up an MP40, when I go to pick up my STG again I have to reload 30 more bullets. Sucks when ammo is already limited. Otherwise I love the game!
  • Slickini
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad said:
    I'm not buying anything until deluxe gets something.
    I concur.
  • Caramac_D
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GJS1978 said:
    Good Day, when can we expect a team mode in Firestorm? Like 32 vs 32 or 50 vs 50. That would be epic
    Now that's a good idea. I think it would be chaos, but fun.
  • Caramac_D
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just please don't make the epic customisations too silly, we already have peeps rocking red parkas in Hamada, please.
  • Trokey66
    8550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting.......
  • MonkeyDeezNuts
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When are new ranks coming? I like BF5 but everybody i know lost interest in it after hitting LvL 50 in like 20 hours of play time. I respect everybodys work but how can it take so damn long. really nobody has something to grind for..... Please just hear my plead. 
  • VOLBANKER
    1045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The change below is gonna hurt faster firing Medic SMGs the most, isn’t it?
    Seeing as they generally have the highest amount of recoil.

Changed the way camera recoil works. When firing, weapons are allowed to go a bit more off center now. The true point of aim will follow the weapon and is not fixed to the screen center.
  • FernandoFazio
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In Brazil we are having difficulties to find SA servers in the platform xbox one, would have like to add some lock or region selection in the search of the game and when they arranged the situation of the servers SA? ping in 130 and 200 ms not players 
  • johnkapa1
    232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When are new ranks coming? I like BF5 but everybody i know lost interest in it after hitting LvL 50 in like 20 hours of play time. I respect everybodys work but how can it take so damn long. really nobody has something to grind for..... Please just hear my plead. 

20 hours? **** try having 281 hours, my interest level for this game is at an all-time low. 
  • dinobass
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about giving Deluxe members the Items in the Battlefield V Premium Starter pack to make up for the underwhelming Airdrops? Not the currency but the Items only.
  • VOLBANKER
    1045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 3
    Yes, burst firing Assault rifles while ADS definitely needed buffing! *facepalm*

Changed the way SMG and assault rifle dispersion increases while firing in ADS. The second, third, and sometimes fourth shots (for low rate-of-fire weapons) are now more predictable while later shots are less predictable. Also shortened the time it takes for dispersion to decrease when no longer firing. This means short bursts are a bit more effective, while long bursts or mag dumps are a bit less effective.
  • doctorrocktor
    1824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why aren't the elites dropping tomorrow?
  • PrecisionWing
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So still no fix for planes huh?
  • DJPTrack
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Today, you can get cosmetic items of all rarity levels through direct progression, such as Chapter Rewards or Career, Class, and Weapon Ranks. You can also get other Common, Uncommon, and Rare items through Company Coins.

Starting April 4, using Battlefield Currency, you'll get access to new Epic items. You'll also be able to get a number of cosmetic items already available through Company Coin.

Previously players could purchase EPIC skins with company coin (ROYAL MOTIVATIONS). Is this still an option for future EPIC skins or will EPICS only be purchasable via BOINS?

Just don't want to get my hopes too high.
  • Noodlesocks
    3060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is the game every going to receive a serious balance update?