DISCUSSION: Battlefield V Chapter 3 Update #2 and Battlefield Currency

Comments

• pourrezasina928
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Battlefield v firestorm have so many weaknesses : 1.entire looting system should change when a player dies their loot will stack up on eachother that will make you spent too much time on just a one dead person or miss some of their important loot armor plates for examples and some epic or rare guns like a epic FG42 with a 4xscope is almost useless at least we should be abe to remove the scop of some guns or find scop on loots not be attached on guns already and we should be able to carry more armor plates atleast 6 of them 2.storm should come every 2.30 or 3 mins atleast because of this looting system 3.soldiers visibility should be better so we can see the campers proning everywhere on the map 4.im not using tank or vehicles on firestorm but you can destroy a tank realy easy tanks should have some buffs this is some huge waekness should that i hope they fix it will make this game improve so much better hope they do that please give some up vote so hopefully they will see this
  • ricky0615
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think Bren gun should not receive a nerf. Because of the slow rate of fire and terrible hip fire, the high stability should be the compensation to it. 
  • Hawxxeye
    7822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still no fix for a couple of outstanding plane issues.
    It seems that I will have to make my own bug report for the fact that the danger indicator/marker from planes is now misalligned
  • Toxic_CA
    958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like every time you drop a blog it has stuff that is "coming soon" and not coming now

If you're going to release premium currency why not release the elite sets with it. It just doesn't make much sense to me
  • Flommingsen
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im lovin boins and the new skins already :smiley: 
  • vitek__okay
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any chance we cat buy epic skins using cc? It's such a dissapointment to see them behind the paywall (SWBFII, hello). Where should I use my cc? What should i grind? No levelups, no cool skins.
  • Sapelogue
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The new flying meta you introduced in last patch is PURE ****. Why changing things that work ? If you want to give more chance to attack planes and bombers, reduce their turn radius instead of breaking the fighters moves. You litterally sucked all the fun out of the planes.
    Just like the FG42 new recoil pattern. Who did decide it was too hard to control ? So hard to drag your mouse/joystick to the left and down... It was my fav weapon and now it's just random.

(i'm #1 fighter pilot score, and all my pilot friends think the same)
  • johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need to look at COD: WW2 and do the supply drop thing like that game did. The experience of that game was awesome with the player lobby you first get into before matches, the amount of uniforms dropped with that game and different factions from the beginning... the good old days of a ww2 game. 
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When are new ranks coming? I like BF5 but everybody i know lost interest in it after hitting LvL 50 in like 20 hours of play time. I respect everybodys work but how can it take so damn long. really nobody has something to grind for..... Please just hear my plead. 

I don't need to have more ranks, it would be nice, but i just like playing the game and get more customization ;O 

• codak306
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just finished updating my game on PC and now it will not open.  The initial loading screen will pop up, but then close a few seconds later.  I restarted my PC and still no luck  Has this happened to anyone else?
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why aren't the elites dropping tomorrow?

Because they haven't finished them yet?
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Elite skins will be/are behind a paywall. But now, when 'Boins' are released other skins are behind a paywall as well. I get that the game has to make revenue, but not like this...
    As a BF Veteran who's been playing the franchise since 2002, I'm very dissapointed with this cas$hgrab scheme. And get the feel you are taking a ****/dump on the whole BF community with BFV. Please watch yourself and don't fall victim to EA's incompetence and be the next IP & Studio in line to be discontinued due to mismanagement. :/:|

• westin76
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I guess the player count is so low my gf can't find one game of domination it's been a month and she has gotten placed in one match with people
  • DeTroyit045
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Slickini wrote: »
    Woodlbrad said:
    I'm not buying anything until deluxe gets something.

I concur.

We're paying the price for no map packs! I'd rather paid the extra 50 for more content! And the rotation sucks for the few they have...
  • Jackoda84
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    codak306 said:
    I just finished updating my game on PC and now it will not open.  The initial loading screen will pop up, but then close a few seconds later.  I restarted my PC and still no luck  Has this happened to anyone else?
    Yes i have the same problem... it closed after loading screen withou an error message
  • DeTroyit045
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squad leaders should be able to communicate with the other squad leaders on the same team...to help with attacking or defending strategies..
  • codak306
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jackoda84 said:
    codak306 said:
    Yes i have the same problem... it closed after loading screen withou an error message
    If you do "Repair" in your origin game library it should fix it, worked for me so far.
  • zZSizoKahnZz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's use this space to keep all discussions regarding the Battlefield V Chapter 3 Update #2 and Battlefield Currency blogs released today.

Check out the blogs/articles, then see how things work once Update #2 releases on April 4th, 2019.
    Availability times for the Update is below:
    Update #2 Drops April 4th, 2019
    As always, let's keep it friendly and constructive. Share your feedback - the good, the bad, the ugly - and offer suggestions.We continue this journey of improving and updating Battlefield V with you, the #BestCommunityintheWorld.Let's get to it!

Take it out please the fact that yall made it super cheap for p2w players vs the f2p is hog wash. In a time a I thought battlefield would be the game to stand for the OG that knew that nothing came with out the hrs of grind and sugar commas just to get that one epic gear. Now we reward greed with ease play for the first time get it all for one low price of $9.99 smh sad please EA dont do this to us OG
  • Abbe_K
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Soo... what you are telling me is that the only way I can customise my soldier the way I wan't him/her to look like, is too pay with more and more irl money?