Account Hacked then was banned for hacking

LostSurferAtSea
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
So I returned to BF4 after a long break to come find my account was hacked
The person that hacked my account played on my name using cheats/hacks and now its ban from every server
WTF do I do... 

Comments

• Mikex2112
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Interesting pattern I have seen over the years here on Battlelog....Its always the same ole song and dance:
    -My brother used my account now Im banned for "hacking"
    -I was gone for a few months and when I came back,my account was "hacked"
    -
    In other words,sure OP.....Sure
    besides that there's nothing anyone can do here.Try putting in a ticket at Evenbalance https://www.evenbalance.com/
    -
    Oh and by the way,cheaters are some of the lowest forms of humanity

• LostSurferAtSea
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Mikex2112 said:
    Interesting pattern I have seen over the years here on Battlelog....Its always the same ole song and dance:
    -
    besides that there's nothing anyone can do here.Try putting in a ticket at Evenbalance https://www.evenbalance.com/
    -

OMG YOU GOT ME DUDE HAHAHAHAHA

No its not same old story dip ****....  Why would I even post on here if I was caught hacking..... Like my stats clearly show i wasnt even a good hacker if that...
    but u can think w/e u want.
  • Frogtooth
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 4
    You left your account unattended and unloved for at least 1.5 years, it got hacked in June 2018, and then rampaged through servers for dozens of games before it finally got banned and the thief stopped using it.  And you're upset that it's banned, now.  While I can sympathize with what happened, it's not going to be unbanned.  So to answer your question, "wtf do I do", you enable 2-factor authentication on this account so it will not be abused further.  Then buy a new account and start over.
  • Hatenit
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    cool story, tell it to Readers Digest
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 4
    One example of how noticeable the cheating was. Whoever it was, hiding wasn't his priority.

• Mikex2112
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Mikex2112 said:
    -
    -

No its not same old story dip ****....  Why would I even post on here if I was caught hacking..... Like my stats clearly show i wasnt even a good hacker if that...

It is the same old story...And you can plea your case all you want.There's only only 2 outcomes:

-You're so incompetent with your accounts that you have no business being online.
    -Or you're the cheater and now have feelings of remorse now that you cant play.
    -
    Either way YOU are at fault...Period.
    Name calling and all that crap is unwarranted...Sorry dude,But pull your head out of your **** and dont do the same crap again.plain and simple
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mikex2112 said:
    Mikex2112 said:
    -
    -

It is the same old story...And you can plea your case all you want.There's only only 2 outcomes:

-You're so incompetent with your accounts that you have no business being online.
    -Or you're the cheater and now have feelings of remorse now that you cant play.
    -
    Either way YOU are at fault...Period.
    Name calling and all that crap is unwarranted...Sorry dude,But pull your head out of your **** and dont do the same crap again.plain and simple

• hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So server sided false positive are impossible? I recall being told by some admin that I was getting banned from PB after I kicked his **** without having to even try, why would I need to hack then? I'm not even trying and yall dropping like flies.

You're either part of the fanboys who claim that anti-hack measures are flawless, or part of the fanboys that think that EA is flawless, wich it very isn't.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 9
    So server sided false positive are impossible? I recall being told by some admin that I was getting banned from PB after I kicked his **** without having to even try, why would I need to hack then? I'm not even trying and yall dropping like flies.

You're either part of the fanboys who claim that anti-hack measures are flawless, or part of the fanboys that think that EA is flawless, wich it very isn't.
    In his case, the damage of his guns is 5x the normal value. Hard to defend that.
    Your issue is completely unrelated. Spamming it everywhere won't help you gain any credibility.
  • StarscreamUK
    7184 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

EA havent banned you.
  • CptLoco1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

In his case, the damage of his guns is 5x the normal value. Hard to defend that.
    Your issue is completely unrelated. Spamming it everywhere won't help you gain any credibility.
    Hi scavi kaya here , are you that much of a fool that you banning bf4 accounts on BF4db which has 0 hour play time ? You baned this account because of your jelousy i know.

https://bf4db.com/player/790296989

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Jonathonrt/stats/790296989/pc/

that poor guy did not even played a minute on bf4 u already baned him Hahahahaaa .. what a nice rules u have on BF4DB :D  

• cH3MiKiLL
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CptLoco1 said:

Hi scavi kaya here , are you that much of a fool that you banning bf4 accounts on BF4db which has 0 hour play time ? You baned this account because of your jelousy i know.

that poor guy did not even played a minute on bf4 u already baned him Hahahahaaa .. what a nice rules u have on BF4DB :D  

Could of been stat reset or maybe linked account?

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited April 15
    CptLoco1 wrote: »
    Il-Scavenger-lI said:

hudsonhack said:
    So server sided false positive are impossible? I recall being told by
    some admin that I was getting banned from PB after I kicked his ****
    without having to even try, why would I need to hack then? I'm not even
    trying and yall dropping like flies.

You're either part of the
    fanboys who claim that anti-hack measures are flawless, or part of the
    fanboys that think that EA is flawless, wich it very isn't.

Hi kaya. Almost forgot about you. Thanks for bringing attention to yourself every time. Saves me about one or two clicks.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try using a more complex password next time. If your lying try not using hacks.