EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

Comments

• NicoX2Ni
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what log out means? you mean offline or sigh out?
  • nilaneli
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone solved that ****?
  • Hightop_Wolfpaq
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No, this is not resolve my side. Doesn't make sense. Tried everything above.  I have no problem Joining Servers from Ingame browser. 
    My issue is with Web Browser Battlelog, when attempting to Join Server from Battlelog I get the "Error EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two" message. 
    Occurs all browsers; Chrome, Firefox or IE. 
    Everything the same, same computer, browsers, Origin, etc, login in with different EA account, Join Server works fine from Web Browser Battlelog. Trying to see what might be different between the Origin settings between each account but at this time still getting the EA Online is overloaded error. 
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    qO_Olllp said:
    1. log out from origin , clicking BF4 icon on desktop
    2.clicking Origin BF3 icon and logged in open a new brower
    3.try to join a BF3 server and prompt, then close BF4
    4.Join BF3 server again

Is that order right?
    yes...
  • Hightop_Wolfpaq
    edited April 15
    No, this is not resolve my side. Doesn't make sense. Tried everything above.  I have no problem Joining Servers from Ingame browser. 
    My issue is with Web Browser Battlelog, when attempting to Join Server from Battlelog I get the "Error EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two" message. 
    Occurs all browsers; Chrome, Firefox or IE. 
    Everything the same, same computer, browsers, Origin, etc, login in with different EA account, Join Server works fine from Web Browser Battlelog. Trying to see what might be different between the Origin settings between each account but at this time still getting the EA Online is overloaded error. 
    Well, finally, the problem isnt occurring any more. Unfortunately, due to the large number of interactions between components, apparent glitchiness in the underlying EA/Origin Settings, I am unable to tell you all what caused the issue to stop occurring.  Unbelievable glitchiness in the systems/interfaces/interactions.  At the same time that I saw the problem/error not occurring any more, I also noticed that my in-game settings/key bindings, etc. had also been cleared/forgotten. Wish I could put my finger on it to advise you all better, but am unable to determine why the error is no longer occurring. See above note which I quoted, problem was specific to an EA Login/User - problem didnt occur on other EA account though same computer/browsers/Origin install, etc was being used. 

MY problem was not computer, network settings, browser issues, it was something specific to the EA Account/Login. It was not a global problem with EA/Origin/Server (I had a 2nd EA Account/Login on same computer that never had the issue). 
    Post edited by Hightop_Wolfpaq on
  • sohiieee
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Now it is saying to activate unidentified game when I try to launch through battlelog. I can open the game just fine through origin. What is going on with battlelog this past week? Has EA finally pulled the plug?
  • Hightop_Wolfpaq
    Yes, as of last night, I am getting message to Activate Unidentified game also. Actually, Origin forced an Update, then I had the problem immediately. 
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Unidentified-game-problem/td-p/7799916
    See link, someone reported it, with some low-level response. 
    I reported also via Origin, but no response. 
    Think this clearly on EA/Origin side, no need for use to jack with our systems/settings. 
  • Jhony_Be_Good_33
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    and it happened again, i have no idea what causes this.

The same problem happened to me two days ago at BF3 PC, I spoke on the EA support and several options they gave me at the end They told me that they are investigating the problem and that several players are experiencing this.
    sorry my friend but dont be so naive they r lying, as i mentioned above thread not even single person is aware such a bug or tech. issue ever existed. one of them from e.a support suggested me as a solution , 'port forwarding ' for this problem after ive explained  to him clearly and exactly,  how this problem has occured. i go wht the hell it got to do with this... sigh...

Maybe a stupid suggestion, but tried clearing browser history, cache and cookies? I mean, doesn't hurt to try I guess.
    did everysingle troubleshootings twice or more, non helped when it happened at first time and the same problem has just occured once again all of a sudden, 
    Well, you do not have to be so drastic, the basic support of EA is a "call center" and obviously they are not trained deeply to solve more complicated problems but through them I could be in contact with the most specialized support, one of the solutions that basic support of EA told me it was to reset the router but I did not check the ports again, since I opened them again it seems that the problem is already fixed, any changes I post to share it :)
    Note: "Keep in mind that the ports must be opened correctly by entering the router from the browser (google chrome for example)"
    There are tutorials on YouTube of how to do it and on EA's official website for help connection solutions, there are all the ports that have to be opened for each battlefield, here is the page.
    https://help.ea.com/es-es/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/
    dude ive been playing these 2 games since their release, and believe me,  encountered maybe 20+ issues in total  on both games and solved them by alternative solutions which found by other players around the forum, i dont even remember even one case solved by e.a answers h.q or online help, sad but true. feel free to join hate train , they deserve more than that.
    and also about port forwarding, i dont think this is a solution cos' once i clicked on join server,  that error message pops up from the bottom straight away, cant even start a game besides battlelog web helper  and even sometime bf3.exe not running in background . another thing this problem happened once then fixed by itself   i dont know how , played for 3 days smoothly and then last night,  bang ! happened again. <3   as i said thers nothing got to do with port forwarding.
    20 problems have you had with two EA games? jesus you have very bad luck my friend, I have 4 games and only 3 times I had problems and most of the time it has been for the ports, well so far I have not had the same problem, but nevertheless I am playing more now BF4, if I returned to play more often the BF3 I hope that the problem does not return greetings !!
  • Saint_Rookie
    oops started again.. only option to boot bf4 tht craapy interface, battlelog completely useless again.

better uninstall both and move on other shooter games.. **** hate this
  • LinhHye
    Its happened again, EA online overloaded. EA wont fix it
  • LinhHye

EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two" its happened again since yesterday

• An1koi8
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    the same issue  ferst time , i set up new win 10 bild 1903 , fps drop down from 100 to 50 i experement withe nvidea driver and setups winows. so i enter in game very often, tryed and figure out coorect`s set up for me and i have ;

EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

• IIPrest0nII
    1944 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • Saint_Rookie
    oops started again..crashed to desktop and says disconnected from ea online then tryed to rejoin server same error occur again now i cant join any server thru battlelog both bf3 and bf4
  • TITANIUM_Jackson
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    :'( Same problem! FIX it!
  • terr4x4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited June 20
    Just delete origin cache and relogin then use vpn and play it
    Is worked for me
  • StillAlive
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 28
    same problem here  all the time   :  EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

and for me all tips not works ...

maybe    @therealroksteady&nbsp; or   @Braddock512&nbsp; can look into this problem what is going on here .

• LetoMaia
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know the right way to back working, just clean your cookies, cache and history of your navagator (Chrome in my case) and re-log on Battlelog..
  • StillAlive
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 7

in a few days you will go back and write that it does not work...