EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

13»

Comments

• johnRamboAsval
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I CAN'T JOIN SERVER IN BATTLELOG BATTLEFIELD 3. WHEN I PRESS JOIN SERVER THEN A MESSEGE IS POP UP IN BELOW 
    (ERROR: EA ONLINE OVERLOADED AT THE MOMENT PLEASE TRY AFTER ONE OR TWO MINUTES. BUT ONLY QUICK MATCH IS WORKING. HOW TO FIX THIS ERROR ??? 

Why all support EA.. think that the problem concerns the client's computer and his connection..

In any case with this error is that the player has this error only on one account, and on another it is not on the same computer  also

different countries different computers different operating systems, network cards and routers , internet connections , why it's so hard to notice..

literally saying problem is on the server side and not the client...

Still the game is unplayable. and when i talk to EA Advisors they said. try troubleshoot. EA support is joke. they are not fixing this error on there servers. 

you can see this error how its look like. in video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utUBxL71eME

• johnRamboAsval
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two" please fix this Error EA DICE @therealroksteady @Braddock512
  • Bastiema
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 12
    got the same error, tried everithing but can't launch the game anymore from battlelog
    any news from EA??
    Post edited by Bastiema on
  • petuhozavr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two" EA, please correct