DISCUSSION : Battlefield™ Coins Megathread

Comments

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What an ugly weapons ... hope they will be limited to Firestorm.
    No need for paintball guns outside Firestorm...
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:

DrDrade wrote: »
    Im most likely not gonna buy anything but im not seeing any new cosmetics

Yeah saw this on Reddit, there is nothing there as good as Baron Von Zorn, Double Down, Dead Man's Hand, Union Jacked, Retribution, Canis Horribilis or Veiled Threat

I just want the prosthetic.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    What an ugly weapons ... hope they will be limited to Firestorm.
    No need for paintball guns outside Firestorm...
    Ya, no.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    So Epic skins are only available with Battlefield Currency, there's a surprise. Makes Company Coins even more pointless than before, no wonder they gave us so many in the retroactive payout.

I'm all for supporting the game but in this case I won't be giving EA / DICE a penny more. A game without a decent anti-cheat, ranks, RSP, team-balancing and dismal lack of content - one new map in 5 months since launch is laughable. 

I hope you join me in my boycott, the trust between us and them has never been lower.

Won't spend money (fine, that is your choice) but then bemoans the lack of content.

Priceless!

some ppl already paid 80€ fot deluxe...

I know, I did too.
    Trokey66 said:
    DrunkOnRedWine wrote: »
    Trokey66 said:

So Epic skins are only available with Battlefield Currency, there's a surprise. Makes Company Coins even more pointless than before, no wonder they gave us so many in the retroactive payout.

I'm all for supporting the game but in this case I won't be giving EA / DICE a penny more. A game without a decent anti-cheat, ranks, RSP, team-balancing and dismal lack of content - one new map in 5 months since launch is laughable. 

I hope you join me in my boycott, the trust between us and them has never been lower.

Won't spend money (fine, that is your choice) but then bemoans the lack of content.

Priceless!

Why would I spend money on Epic cosmetics?, and how is this linked to the lack of content - I do not see the correlation. 

Really?

OK.

I wonder why you have a reputation on here for being a troll

If you can't see the irony in all this, it is not my fault.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags forum monster is at large, can you slay him and return my post please.

Also, not sure if it's just my phone but quoting seems well and truely borked.
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cant believe it. months since release and no interesting cosmetics introduced, new update and  the only good skins are only available for Boins. good job devs.
    Screwing the playerbase, the only thing you can do.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    500 Boins costs 4.95€, 6000 Boins is only 49,95€. Cheap as soap!
  • ElliotLH
    9601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOLGotYerTags forum monster is at large, can you slay him and return my post please.

Also, not sure if it's just my phone but quoting seems well and truely borked.

It's not just your phone as it does it with mine too. It's messed up when you do it on a computer too.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    craign82 said:
    I can't get my head around why people are contemplating buying these 'Boins' for cosmetics.
    Have I even understood it right? You spend real money, to get in game money, to spend on something that just changes what your character wears............who you can't even see in game.
    This community, man.

And i guess that are the same people who cried before that the premium pass divided the " Community " and 15 Euros for four maps is too much. But now are willing to buy one cosmetic outfits for 5-8 Euros. Each....
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach said:

Sooooo. Some people cried about DLCs and Premium where you got four maps for 15 Euros but a single Skin for like 5 - 8 Euros is okay.....
    I was just kidding. I won't spend one € for those. But I would've bought the Premium.
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Stahlmach said:

Sooooo. Some people cried about DLCs and Premium where you got four maps for 15 Euros but a single Skin for like 5 - 8 Euros is okay.....

I was just kidding. I won't spend one € for those. But I would've bought the Premium

Same. i'm just going to pile up CC because i'm not going to spend those since all cosmetics (apart from Boins only) are garbage reskins. well played, i'd rather spend money on world of tanks. and thats saying something
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So CC is basically pointless if you want to purchase something "decent".
    Sorry EA, but my money will stay in my wallet. Better luck next time.

Well they had to. The shop was supposed to release in November or December, which means only basic stuff to get with CC. Then the CC bug happened and that meant noone sank their currency into anything for four months, until they fixed it. Player retention is poor and just now players are coming back with Firestorm. So we have people that differ greatly in terms of CC earned. You can only balance that again, by increasing prices and making CC accrual easy, as it is now, and to make a lot of things, at first, premium currency only, so people use their CC up first and DICE can maximize their profits.
  • Trokey66
    Trokey66 said:

Trokey66 said:

Priceless!

Why would I spend money on Epic cosmetics?, and how is this linked to the lack of content - I do not see the correlation. 

Really?

OK.

I wonder why you have a reputation on here for being a troll

If you can't see the irony in all this then I don't know what to say.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    I'm so buying boins and will enjoy making that purchase much much more knowing that I will not only be supporting a game I really enjoy but also the fact that alot of people will get uber salty with me. It is like a win win situation. Since people complain no matter if dice and ea try to implement anything the community wants.

-- The netcode is broke......
    Well it would also help if more people got on the game servers and try to enjoy the game instead of being xXMegaKill420Xx who pwns da n00bs 24/7.
    -- Matchmaking is broke......
    Read above response.
    --

It's really hard to just enjoy the game when you're getting single framed and none of your hits land, even on stationary targets.

I just had a game where I was 10:3 when suddenly I couldn't land hits. Even people stationary looking away from me would tank a mag before someone else killed me. I ended the round 11:14. Really hard to have fun then.

As for match making, how do you "have fun" outnumbered 32:20
  • Trokey66
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »

Priceless!

some ppl already paid 80€ fot deluxe...

I know, I pre ordered deluxe.
  • ReFlanaghan
    "Well they had to." no they wanted to. they deliberatly chose to put decent cosmetics behind a paywall and left the garbage, plain reskins available for CC. it's not about unbalance between the playerbase earnings. the problem for me is what i can grab with CC, and thats just reskins, do you want some cool original stuff (which by the way was teased in tthe trailers last year, see grass on guns.)? Open your wallet and spread your butt. that's disgusting.
    oh and where are the cosmetics that we saw in the alpha? that pilott mask ttank stuff?? will those be released later? maybe as elite so you'll be able to get those only with boins? mh i would not be surprised.