Do NOT spend any money on Boins these devs need to learn

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
The state this game is still in bugs that have still not been fixed 6 months after launch is unacceptable and the new bugs and frame rate issues and freezing since the latest update is a joke!If you feed Dice by buying Boins they will never learn and think its ok to keep feeding us crap and think its acceptable.The devs are just not listening and think you are all stupid and if you buy Boins you are just proving them right that you are all idiots.Do they honestly think sticking a few branches on a weapon skin is going to cut it?>

Comments

• Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No one will buy them with those prices. They won't even earn enough to cover the costs. And before you know it, there will be all sorts of OP weapons and vehicles available in the Boin shop. Hellreigel 2.0 with double grenade launcher etc. That would be the only way to sell any Boins. Turning this into pay to win. 

To be honest, it wouldn't even surprise me.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No one will buy them with those prices. They won't even earn enough to cover the costs. And before you know it, there will be all sorts of OP weapons and vehicles available in the Boin shop. Hellreigel 2.0 with double grenade launcher etc. That would be the only way to sell any Boins. Turning this into pay to win. 

Yup i think people are insane to spend money on the crap they are showing us but i bet there are people dumb enough to do it Jack frags said he spent 70 euro of his own money on boins yesterday which i find hard to believe i wonder how much Dice and EA paid him to say that lol.
  • Hawxxeye
    7961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

You underestimate how normalized such things have become in the mind of the average player.
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yup i think people are insane to spend money on the crap they are showing us but i bet there are people dumb enough to do it Jack frags said he spent 70 euro of his own money on boins yesterday which i find hard to believe i wonder how much Dice and EA paid him to say that lol.
    I like Jackfrags, but if he really did that, well.. It's probably just the way you said lol
  • Catsonspeeed
    Hawxxeye said:

You underestimate how normalized such things have become in the mind of the average player.
    Maybe that's true, should never underestimate the Dark Side. But really, did you see anything in the inventory worth paying for? The inventory is subpar compared to the likes of Fortnite etc.
  • Panzerkeks85
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    It‘s not just the ridiculous prices in a full-priced game, for me the issue is that I have zero interest in those cosmetics.

Lets assume I buy a bad-**** looking soldier outift with boins. And then what? I continue to play on the same damn old maps which we had since November for another 3 months?

I‘m so done with this game...
  • Hawxxeye
    7961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:

Maybe that's true, should never underestimate the Dark Side. But really, did you see anything in the inventory worth paying for? The inventory is subpar compared to the likes of Fortnite etc.
    Personally I find the Chrome finish sets appealing but thankfully they are rare level sets which can be bought with CC too
  • Catsonspeeed
    Hawxxeye said:
    Hawxxeye said:

Personally I find the Chrome finish sets appealing but thankfully they are rare level sets which can be bought with CC too
    Vehicles might get some cool looking paint jobs, but for sure they will be very very expensive. In BF3 and 4 I probably would've bought some nice looking paint for my Attack Heli. With this game I don't like any vehicle that much.
  • Blackidus
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    If you guys really watched JackFrags video you would know he spent the money just to test the microtransactions for that one video.

He´s thoughts on the skins whas that none of them whas worth spending any real money on, and that they all should be able to be baught with company coin. Basicaly he stated that it´s all a big dissapointment again.

In my oppinion, if you spend 60 dollars on Battlefield Coins wich would be the equal cost for the old Premium model you shuld have enough to buy all cosmetics not just a few as he showed in the video. And most likely there will be more skins coming and when those come you will have to spend maybe hundreds of dollars more to be able to buy them too.
    Post edited by Blackidus on
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

he has 2m subscribers, 70 quid is a spare change for him
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Catsonspeeed said:

Probably 70£ gift card, EA is very tight when it comes to giving something to gamers or their shills.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I like Jackfrags, but if he really did that, well.. It's probably just the way you said lol
    Jacky has been a complete sellout for quite some time.

At this point i cant imagine anything that Dice/EA can do to this game that Jackfrags wouldnt defend. Paying for amoo ? Jackfrags would make a 15 minute video where he talks about how justified it is because he " felt " no problem with it.....
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread is a joke.

Throwing some shade because there are ppl out there who will spend micro transactions for in game player cosmetics. It’s the only thing they can purchase. It doesn’t give them an advantage.

The model did away with paid DLC to eliminate having a fractured community because of map packs.

They introduce this concept, which is nothing new (Team Fortress has been doing for years). It helps fund a project to allow a small dev team to continue working on the IP.

There are far too many armchair quarterbacks with way too much time on their hands that they will complain about anything.
  • Dynamyte71
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t understand what is unfair about it lol. You have the right to purchase a red pair of pants or not. Either way it’s is not going to give you a decisive advantage on the battlefield (actually I’d encourage everyone I am shooting at two out on some vivid colours 😉).
    The game is launched, its done. I have had zero issues with performance or stability. The micro transactions simply make for sustainable alterations for the developer. Without it, no company simply would keep a team around paying wages without some sort of revenue stream. Since the publisher takes the lions share of the profits, this throwing a bone to the dev team. Get over it. No one is a holding a gun to anyone saying you have to buy it.
  • Catsonspeeed
    I don’t understand what is unfair about it lol. You have the right to purchase a red pair of pants or not. Either way it’s is not going to give you a decisive advantage on the battlefield (actually I’d encourage everyone I am shooting at two out on some vivid colours 😉).
    The game is launched, its done. I have had zero issues with performance or stability. The micro transactions simply make for sustainable alterations for the developer. Without it, no company simply would keep a team around paying wages without some sort of revenue stream. Since the publisher takes the lions share of the profits, this throwing a bone to the dev team. Get over it. No one is a holding a gun to anyone saying you have to buy it.
    I don't have a problem with micro transactions. It's the pricing that's absolute disaster. With those prices they won't sell enough to be able to boost the game development. Like I mentioned earlier, with Premium we would've gotten about 16 new maps, vehicles, weapons and gadgets etc. All that for 50€.

With this game you get 8 uniforms for 50€. Eight uniforms! You don't need to be Einstein to figure out that it will not work.
  • RayVonUK
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    shove your **** boins up your **** ****
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 said:
    Catsonspeeed said:

Probably 70£ gift card, EA is very tight when it comes to giving something to gamers or their shills.
    EA might be paying Harvard's tennis coach to get his kids admission - It might not be with cash, but he is getting paid.
  • STABLEYES
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At this point, EA/DICE has probably given up on BFV since they know they're not gonna make much more money from it. Boins aren't gonna help them since the majority of people aren't dumb enough to spend a dime on those cosmetics.