How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not at all for weeks and no.
  • KPNuts74
    683 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is dead IMO. One map this month isn't going to change that. They've released far too little map content to keep me interested. I'm enjoying World of Warhips Legends at the moment and have a few other games that have been on the shelf. I pop on for a round or two about once a week but can't see me playing much until late in the year when hopefully there's more real content. 

Shame as Battlefield has been my main game for near 10 years now! 

I love BFV and think many have written it off far too early
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still enjoying it despite some issues here and there and of course lack of maps, factions, locations etc. But other than that happy to still play a few hours a night.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Playing most days but for much less time than I used to due to lack of new maps and reaching Trial of Fire max rank already.  Perhaps an hour a day before I tire of it, there is only so many times I can play Squad Conquest's 3 maps and I over-played Frontlines to rank up so I'm now sick of it

I normally do fine with my mobile MG 42 in Sqaud Conquest when I can be bothered to run around Image
    Post edited by DrunkOnRedWine on
  • Catsonspeeed
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The last time I played was when Firestorm was released. It kept me playing for a week or so. Haven't played ever since. While FS is actually pretty good, it's just not enough. I'm just not enjoying this one. The first Battlefield that didn't got me hooked. No addiction, no need to play. 90€ well spent lol.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not played for weeks but then I came back and it’s actually worse, if that’s at all possible!

Lost for words on how bad this game plays.

Played more complete and polished betas
  • O_Dupo
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't want to play another game, but I want to play new maps…
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gone back to planet side 2 on pc it’s leaps and bounds a superior game in every way possible
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2630 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3 times a week and always really drunk
    I try to play daily for a bit while cracking a few beers.  But drinking a lot of beer gets costly daily.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stopped playing when they took away rush, played a few games this last week. Won't be playing again until the performance in games is fixed.
  • trip1ex
    5213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    you aren't supporting them by playing the game.  You're just costing them money.  DICE and EA are better off if you buy the game and don't play it at all ...certainly the less you play it online the better.  ...unless you're buying digital trinkets left and right that is. 

• Festafa
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play it during the weekends and when i'm free during the week. Like the game. I have to say there is just a low amount of maps, but enjoy it just like BF3 and BF1. Still one of the better Battlefields imo. Just wish they bring back the same system BF2(NOT BAD COMPANY 2) had
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    58 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play almost daily for about an hour, sometimes more. I have really enjoyed the game mostly. However, the maps are getting stale, another batch of 4 or more maps would be great. I have also disliked the constant meddling with how various guns and weapons behave. Firestorm...I personally could care less about Firestorm. It’s nice, and it has its place, its just not really for me, I just don’t enjoy that style of game play but there are plenty who do and that’s fine. Grind...I really enjoyed that!!!
  • flatrock101
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe once a week if that now, I just don't feel drawn to the game like some previous BF games,  meh.

• crapjon
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I uninstalled in February. I might try it again if they manage to get this private server thing up and running smoothly. I'm not holding my breath on that one though.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unfortunately i don't play anymore. But as crazy as it may sound, i just got Battlefront 2 free, and aside from all the loot box nonsense on EA's part, they have a lot of content on the game. You can play in first person or third person. They have the campaign, and many SP modes if you don't dig the MP, or grow tired of it. Whoever created that in the gameplay options should work on this. It just seems a much better game.
  • Ernie_Shavers
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm past 2 months without playing a legit session. Played a bit when Firestorm released but barely. Purchased a new PC and have no plan's on downloading BF V until there are at least 3 new map's along with new map only servers and/or 24/7 server's for select map's. If I never play the current map's again I'll be a happy man.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play 2/3 hours daily, though it's less than I would with the former titles; it just lacks atmosphere and the feeling of a 'home' serverwise.
    I'm missing a lots of handy features & iconic weaponry personally. It could have been so much more, if they've just delayed the release date...