How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

167891012»

Comments

• KPNuts74
    683 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    I play 2/3 hours daily, though it's less than I would with the former titles; it just lacks atmosphere and the feeling of a 'home' serverwise.
    I'm missing a lots of handy features & iconic weaponry personally. It could have been so much more, if they've just delayed the release date...
    Hopefully the private servers will give you a ‘home’.
  • Mangrey
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The last patch killed the game for me .... the TTK went trouth the roof with the burst add. So this might be it for me 
  • UKServersWHEN
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Until 3 weeks ago I played daily, they removed the UK servers and now I can't play the damn game so I don't play anymore.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bugs are horrendous, but I'm 49 k/d and I want to hit 50 before I might switch games. It's a real mixed bag, fun can defiantly be had here.  
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thia is personal for me. The only time I play BFV for more than an hour at a time is if I am on some kind of stimulant like coke or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ or adderall. I just get so addicted to unlocking new stuff and completing challenges.
  • Noodlesocks
    3595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Sometimes it is the players that make it difficult to stay interested.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Sometimes it is the players that make it difficult to stay interested.

I can understand that, personally for me, When It become overwhelming, when all your team are not in sync running around, it like bunch headless chicken. But I am looking forward for the update, increasing  player Visual of enemy in the dark..

• Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumping thread
  • DocCuda418
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I paid $30 for it a few weeks after its release as I have all the BF titles. I stopped playing a long time ago. Once we have private serves and can do something about the cheating it might be worth taking another look. 

I really like what BF4 became. Too bad Bf4 did not release a new premium pack every two years while constantly adding to the game engine. By now COD would stand no chance against 50+ maps, 300+ weapons and polished beyond belief. 

We never get anywhere because Dice starts over just as they get a game playable. 

That will be no match for Rainbow as things move forward.

I like BF4 better in almost all respects. Even now I cant get too bored as I can try a load out I have never tried before. 

• PackersDK
    875 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As for the thread title: 

2-4 hours actual playing time thursday to sunday.

Not if they continue with the current trickle of content. And no, a shotgun-wrapped-in-fabric skin isn’t content. Not with two maps since release. 

I’m not playing games online to “support” anything. I’m buying a product to get entertained. And that has been in a free fall with BFV since a few months after release...
  • barnesalmighty2
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not playing at all now rush has gone again and don't plan on trying until rush returns fully.
  • SirBobdk
    5235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just get so addicted to unlocking new stuff and completing challenges.
    Thats what EA and Dice are counting on and why the think they can get away with making a broken discount version of BF. I hope many are going to get cod sending a clear massage to EA. I am.
  • DasScharminkel
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    for me its the other way round, i dont care about unlocking stuff or challenges, i play to see if i still got what it takes to be effective in multiplayer games. as such i dont play if i'm tired, straight out of the gym or simply not up to the task. if my warmup procedure gives me green light i'll join a server online, if work drained to much of my energy that day and i cant get into the flow i switch to single player games.

bf v is enjoyable if i'm fit enough to perform. but since i lack a solid regular team, the results vary :). having to sell 10 hours a day makes it hard to join a clan and train proper.