How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't play at all. I even sold my Xbox and PC. This game did something to my overall interest in video gaming, well done Dice. Think I'll start reading books again.

Till they release something worthwhile I'm sitting on the sidelines.

I actually feel like it had the same kind of effect on me, not even joking I just login to warframe every so often now even though I have a huge backlog of games to play.
  • jog0ff
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    I don't play at all. I even sold my Xbox and PC. This game did something to my overall interest in video gaming, well done Dice. Think I'll start reading books again.

Till they release something worthwhile I'm sitting on the sidelines.

I can recommend the book Stalingrad by Antony Beevor. One of the best book about ww2 I have read.

try 'Das Boot' ...its amazing 
  • jog0ff
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    phr91 said:
    i stopped playing BF:V when apex was released. like, i literally havent touched BF since then until firestorm was released. played it for 10 hours, big disapointment. so nah, RIP Bf:V.
    maybe in a year, when there are plenty of new maps to enjoy (hopefully with the KNOWN BATTLES of WW2. i'm still angry that they didnt do a classic WW2 game with all the battles everyone wants. omaha beach, carentan, st mere eglise, berlin, stalingrad, brecourt, neuville.. it could have been so easy for dice to make the first ww2 game with iconic places with 2018/19 graphics) 

Google Hell Let Loose mate, its classic WW2 game placed on real battlefields

back to topic,
    still playing bfv for a couple of hours daily while my wifey is watching stupid soaps on telly, mainly to kill spare time but not enjoying it / having fun at all.
    this game (on PC) is infested by cheaters and EA / Dice is doing absolutely NOTHING, oh wait, they are selling in-game some eye-candy stuff for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ kids ... but no working anti-cheat, still 
    screw that,  once Hell Let Loose released, I'm gonna to dump this crap (BFV and whole BF series) for good, sadly, as I'm with it since begging (in exception of Hardline crap and BF1) ..
    ... so most likely WONT buy ANY future BF GAMES .... bye Dice, bye EA  
  • SirBobdk
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff said:

I have seen the movie. Is there also a book?. Germans are good at making ww2 movies. Stalingrad, Das Boot and der Untergang, but my favorite is still "A bridge to far".

• GrizzGolf
    1379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every other day 
  • jog0ff
    edited April 2019
    SirBobdk said:
    jog0ff said:

I have seen the movie. Is there also a book?. Germans are good at making ww2 movies. Stalingrad, Das Boot and der Untergang, but my favorite is still "A bridge to far".

yup, mate :) 'Das Boot' by Lothar Gunther Buchheim ... its one of the best books I've ever reed, so immersive that once started, you wont be able to put it away :)
    said 'one of the best' as love all books by Jules Verne most :)
  • JamieCurnock
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play virtually every day, certainly no more or less than any other bf title.
  • SirBobdk
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @jog0ff
    Thanks mate. I’m soon finish with my current book about the invasion of Crete then i will get das boot
  • jog0ff
    SirBobdk said:
    @jog0ff
    Thanks mate. I’m soon finish with my current book about the invasion of Crete then i will get das boot
    no problem, mate
    youll enjoy it far more than bfv :)
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm like playing two maps now, panzerstorm and Aerodrome most times these days. 
  • Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    So, finally people are waking up and realizing you've been munching a meatless carcass... I'm having a blast reading BFV players complaining about something that has been claimed since BF1: "This is not Battlefield"

Here is a link in case you even care:

Keep buying the "new shiny thing"...
  • AristidesIV
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Bought the game a month ago and was playing almost everyday cant say i will continue though ,as it has been said many times lack of maps and general lack of ww2 feeling made me quickly play less and less ,the soldiers dont look like ww2  soldiers there is little immersion than makes it  not enjoyable for me.
  • jog0ff
    SirBobdk said:

I look at the bright side.

Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

:) I'm playing just to save my eyes from seeing Emerdale, Coronation Str. and Eastenders ...these soaps are worst than bfv :) 
  • SirBobdk
    jog0ff wrote: »
    SirBobdk said:
    I look at the bright side. Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

:) I'm playing just to save my eyes from seeing Emerdale, Coronation Str. and Eastenders ...these soaps are worst than bfv :) 

Not to mention dr Phil 😁
  • Trokey66
    8985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    I look at the bright side. Since I dont play as much because the game is boring I get to do stuff like socialize in this forum, shorten my wife's work list she made for me, get to know my kids again and read some books.

Alas, I have to suffer them for Wor Lass but then it's my time.
  • jog0ff
    hahaha here we go, there should be 'neglected husband' topic aswell :)
  • ElliotLH
    9353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    SirBobdk said:

Alas, I have to suffer them for Wor Lass but then it's my time.
    Basically the reason I've seen every episode of RuPaul's Drag Race (plus Untucked) and A Star is Born. Thankfully she's not in to soaps so at least I'm spared that.