How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    China<>Japan from 1937 always seem to be forgotten.
  • DogRoyal
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »
    Lol. Unknown.
    The Norway campaign is well known to anyone who knows even abit about WW2.
    Africa was the MAIN theatre of combat for most of 1940-41... until the Germans invaded Russia.

150 000 German casualties.
    350 000 Italian.
    220 000 British and Commonwealth casualties.
    10 000 American, 8 000 French (on both sides)

DAK and the 8th Army are two of the most well known parts of WW2 history.

And the Yanks are coming later. just like the real thing.
    I’m hoping we get Cape Gloucester or Papa New Guinea... something not done before.

Well, you kinda missed my point. I didn’t say unknown campaigns... I said unknown battles - and it is their own words. In The Africa campaign in 1940-42 (they mention this period in the Hamada map description) there are several iconic battles to choose from; Operation Torch (with beach landing), siege of Tobruk and El Alamein to mention a few.

• StormSaxon
    696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Torch would be interesting.
    El Alamein - done before... maybe not in a FPS ... would lend itself better to armoured warfare... but would need a huge map.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »
    Torch would be interesting.
    El Alamein - done before... maybe not in a FPS ... would lend itself better to armoured warfare... but would need a huge map.

For Alamein they can re use Sinai and just put points in the huge open wasteland that is ignored on that map.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2,800 views and nearly 150 reply, i like thank everyone feed back, seem Battlefield 5 will have alot work too earn player base faith back, and those continue play, just too show Dice you got pretty great community. Also Dice gotta show us little love too.

BF5 might not have many player Dice, it doesn't mean you should give up, we will be here, waiting for that BF5 we wanted, don't give up on your loyal fan's.

Thank you everyone again.
  • JediMastaWyn
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Barely playing more than 2 hours a week now! At this rate think I will park the game till the end of the year when hopefully there's a lot more maps

• SgtRock52
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I rarely fire up BFV anymore. I think one of the biggest issues, besides the lack of really good maps, is the lack of rental servers. I can play through a bad map or two, but when you cant get on a server that's run by a tight crew, teamwork goes out the door, cheating happens and it's just not enjoyable. I've had many a great game and waisted far to many hours (lol) playing on good servers, like the Sec8 servers in past BF's. Those guys ran (or run, if they're still up) a tight ship. Guess it's time to fire up BF1 back up and see if they still have a server going. Maybe I'll blow the dust off BF5 in 6 months or so and see if it's gotten any better.
  • Kauzer_RF
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I dont play aymore. I gave up a month ago or even more. This game had very big potential, but devs used a wrong way of development (imo ofc). They should be focused on game breaking issues > game balance > new maps > more customisation (historical and close) and content. Instead of it we have game breaking issues (but not asap, we waited a big patches every 2-3 weeks) > unpopular Fire storm > untested tweaks in game balance > awefull unhistorical customisations (tons of 1990+ gas masks?) and ingame store. As i remember 9 months pased since release and we still have only one extra map, unlogical and not interesting grand operation where defenders retreat after win etc etc. Seriosly next game should have Premium and Season pass, so we could get proper guaranted content in time. BF V is dead for me and my friends. 
  • KPNuts74
    682 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    I dont play aymore. I gave up a month ago or even more. This game had very big potential, but devs used a wrong way of development (imo ofc). They should be focused on game breaking issues > game balance > new maps > more customisation (historical and close) and content. Instead of it we have game breaking issues (but not asap, we waited a big patches every 2-3 weeks) > unpopular Fire storm > untested tweaks in game balance > awefull unhistorical customisations (tons of 1990+ gas masks?) and ingame store. As i remember 9 months pased since release and we still have only one extra map, unlogical and not interesting grand operation where defenders retreat after win etc etc. Seriosly next game should have Premium and Season pass, so we could get proper guaranted content in time. BF V is dead for me and my friends. 

‘Unpopular’ Firestorm? I don’t think so.....
  • jog0ff
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    KPNuts74 said:

oh yeah, kids are playing it and those who got banned from PUBG for cheating..
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play most evenings for a long hour or two. Have played every iteration of the game.

I will still buy the games in future BUT I won't be buying a deluxe edition again after the treatment with this release.
  • KPNuts74
    682 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jog0ff wrote: »
    KPNuts74 said:

oh yeah, kids are playing it and those who got banned from PUBG for cheating..

My whole platoon are addicted (and none of us fall into those two categories).
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How often do you play BFV? - Almost daily.
    Will you continue to play and support DICE? - Yes, because I'm not 12 years old and actually have patience and optimism.

Ignorance is bliss, you can keep throwing money at someone that looks at you as if you're a percentage or number. You're the exact kind of player that EA/DICE love to reel in because you'll give them cash for garbage no matter how messed up the game is.
  • mythic_employee
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    >I've bought the game, just like everyone else, and I'm sticking around for the day when the game is all good and dandy, and not throwing the towel in like many others are

• Noodlesocks
    3595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I started using shotguns recently. They're a lot of fun, reminds me of playing Quake 3, bunny hopping around the map and around the corners, 1 shotting people mid jump. It's a lot of fun.