How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• Trokey66
    8986 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    Play it nearly every other day , over 350 hrs so far .. it's great, much better than bf1. Does it have issues ? Yes , do I have issues with dice ? Yes . Do I really care about those issues compared to real world issues ? ... No.

Can't say fairer than this!
  • KMAsterisk
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »
    Play it nearly every other day , over 350 hrs so far .. it's great, much better than bf1. Does it have issues ? Yes , do I have issues with dice ? Yes . Do I really care about those issues compared to real world issues ? ... No.

Shame on you. You're supposed to throw temper tantrums and tell people they're either shills, liars, or of low expectations if they enjoy BFV. Of course this is all in the name of raising awareness about the state of the game, and that said people are not very happy with Dice/EA.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played it since I tried 3 rounds of Firestorm when it came out. Hadn't played it for over a month before that. And honestly, I have no idea why I keep coming back to the forums still. I guess part of me comes back in hopes that they fix things and make it good & fun again. And the other part of me comes back to see all the hate comments. I try not to add fuel to the fire, but I do believe in karma. So sometimes it's nice to see people get what they deserve. 
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Agree, Dice is not independent company, but the trailer and launch of game there was large decrease BF5 copy sold and did not meet the stander they wanted, and BF5 has less active player, Just as Anthem, their player base decrease, and did not sell enough copy and BioWare was close of being shutdown, I don't want too see battlefield go, we can go in a bit deeper, just as BioWare explain, EA management and how new Frost Engine is lot more complex and buggy. But my question is will you continue support Dice and the game.

I do want too support them, I'm just cant play it as i use too when I first play it.

Also this forum, everyone has right express there opinion and not be judge, I apology if you thought i was blaming Dice by"Support DICE". As i said, "I love battlefield, I have lot respect for the game, and the developer who work hard".
  • Noodlesocks
    3595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The most frustrating part about the game is the lack of information going about. I have no idea what is being worked on, what changes are going to be made in the future. Are we going to get balance changes? bug fixes? When should we expect this and that? Heck, even the new roadmap is vague and some entries are purposefully shrouded in mystery to the point where there's no point of even being included in the roadmap to begin with.

It is difficult to stay interested in the game when you have no idea what, if anything, is coming.
  • Trokey66
    8986 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The most frustrating part about the game is the lack of information going about. I have no idea what is being worked on, what changes are going to be made in the future. Are we going to get balance changes? bug fixes? When should we expect this and that? Heck, even the new roadmap is vague and some entries are purposefully shrouded in mystery to the point where there's no point of even being included in the roadmap to begin with. It is difficult to stay interested in the game when you have no idea what, if anything, is coming.

With the possible exception of the roadmap, how is this any different to any other Battlefield?

Arguably, through the QoL tracker, more is being communicated about issues than ever before. Whether this is sufficient is debatable but never the less......
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:
    The most frustrating part about the game is the lack of information going about. I have no idea what is being worked on, what changes are going to be made in the future. Are we going to get balance changes? bug fixes? When should we expect this and that? Heck, even the new roadmap is vague and some entries are purposefully shrouded in mystery to the point where there's no point of even being included in the roadmap to begin with. It is difficult to stay interested in the game when you have no idea what, if anything, is coming.

With the possible exception of the roadmap, how is this any different to any other Battlefield?

Arguably, through the QoL tracker, more is being communicated about issues than ever before. Whether this is sufficient is debatable but never the less......

In BF4 details of upcoming expansion packs were announced as much as six months in advance. They delivered on those announcements too, the game tripled in size over two years. Maybe that's why they don't make such announcements now, they don't want to be committed to something which they might decide to scrap in a game which has no source of ongoing revenue and thus has an uncertain future.
  • RealAshWilliams
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For me the game is good, better than bf1.
    The reproach is lack of content and and not yet private dedicated servers on pc.
    But when I play I have fun.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    99 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After getting my Firestorm medal (solo) and recently helping a friend beat a world record for consecutive play (I took many breaks but it was just the constant barrage of playing in laggy european servers) I find myself extremely burnt out.

Every time I try to play now it is a super frustrating experience and I'm just not feeling the game the same way as all the others (I've been a regular since Bad Company).

Love the devs, I'm even friends with a few, but I know I'll be playing way less V compared to other titles. I will keep coming back and participate in events and do ToW and stuff, but if I have another game to play I would probably choose that first.
  • Noodlesocks
    3595 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:

With the CTE program you would know weeks or even months in advance what was being worked on. What was being tested; balance changes, new features, new maps, new weapons and gadgets. Even if those things being tested didn't make it into the game, there was tangible examples of what was going on behind the scenes. Coupled with the legal necessity to detail what people were buying in the premium packages, you always knew there was something up ahead.
  • Trokey66
    Trokey66 said:
    Noodlesocks wrote: »

In BF4 details of upcoming expansion packs were announced as much as six months in advance. They delivered on those announcements too, the game tripled in size over two years. Maybe that's why they don't make such announcements now, they don't want to be committed to something which they might decide to scrap in a game which has no source of ongoing revenue and thus has an uncertain future.

Oh, that is true but alas, we no longer have the 'guarantee' of the Premium/paid DLC model, hence I said with the possible exception of the Roadmap.
    Trokey66 said:

With the CTE program you would know weeks or even months in advance what was being worked on. What was being tested; balance changes, new features, new maps, new weapons and gadgets. Even if those things being tested didn't make it into the game, there was tangible examples of what was going on behind the scenes. Coupled with the legal necessity to detail what people were buying in the premium packages, you always knew there was something up ahead.

Granted, it gave a clue but inclusion in CTE was no guarantee of inclusion in retail. In many ways, the QoL tracker is taking over that function to a degree. Again, the quality of said tracker is debatable.
  • BigWyrm
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    BF2 since launch till the end of servers

BF3 1473 hours

BF4 721 hours

BF1 2032 hour

bf V  172 hours

Genderfield 5 is the worst thing that dice/ea have ever created !  

This dead horse has already been beaten, ran over, electrocuted, poisoned, and cremated.
    Get over it.
  • SHlTTYSNIPER
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i uninstalled the moment apex came out , apex was too much fun , now bf5 looks the same months later , no content , no maps , no rsp .. by the time this features will make it into the game bf5 will be dead and gone with a very small playerbase , its time i moved on , i wont make anoather mistake of buying a battlefield title , i bought bf4 and bf1 and like an idiot i bought bf5 deluxe . I am done with battlefield games after i saw how this game was handeled.
  • Noodlesocks
    Trokey66 said:
    Trokey66 said:

Oh, that is true but alas, we no longer have the 'guarantee' of the Premium/paid DLC model, hence I said with the possible exception of the Roadmap.
    Trokey66 said:

Granted, it gave a clue but inclusion in CTE was no guarantee of inclusion in retail. In many ways, the QoL tracker is taking over that function to a degree. Again, the quality of said tracker is debatable.
    That's exactly what I said. Didn't matter though, there was still tangible examples of what they were working on behind the scenes. The degree by which the QoL tracker can be considered a substitute has been pitiful.
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s the only game I’ve played since January. Having fun. Play 4 or 5 times a week