Which dev’s in charge of tanks at Dice?

y_j_es_i
1280 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Which dev’s in charge of tanks at Dice?

Comments

• warslag
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Sven Svensson
  • krliathbirdeate
    269 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Sven Svensson

Oh god
  • ZombieEatingKid
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lock it down.

2.5 people, lol. Is that two full sized people, and one halve sized? Lol.

Or two people and one cut in halve.?
  • y_j_es_i
    1280 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lock it down.

2.5 people, lol. Is that two full sized people, and one halve sized? Lol.

Or two people and one cut in halve.?

The latter. Budget cuts hurt 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Never seen tanks in such a buggy condition, but hey we got fIrEsTorM and rEaL MOnEy TrAnScAtIonS
    But those things are way more important compared to game balance.
  • Cropulus
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks are so OP in the smaller game modes... They should nerf them a bit in those.
  • Hawxxeye
    5156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus said:
    Tanks are so OP in the smaller game modes... They should nerf them a bit in those.
    Can you please give us examples of those smaller game modes?

• TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Cropulus wrote: »

Do you do stand up?
  • olavafar
    1935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • MBT_Layzan
    1395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    :D 
  • Hawxxeye
    5156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    WW2 Authenticity at its best
  • ElliotLH
    7712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    olavafar said:
    Haha. "Run away! Run away!"
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Tanks are awesome... I was able to lock down 3 seperate attacks on Frontlines yesterday... Our team was pushed back all the way to the runway on Hamade (G-flag)... From my vantage position I was able to fend off 3 attacks and boost my KDR...

Until the enemy team discovered the ability of smoke nades... And manged to take the Mcoms within 25 seconds... :-)

• ElliotLH
    7712 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    olavafar said:
    Haha. "Run away! Run away!"
    Story of my life on Rotterdam in a tank. 
    I can imagine - especially with the elevation on that map. 
  • Cropulus
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Cropulus said:
    Can you please give us examples of those smaller game modes?

I experienced it many times in frontlines and rush that tanks snipe on the edge where you cannot really touch them, that they are almost impossible to take down. They have a huge impact on those smaller gamemodes. Not much fun if you are trying to push objectives and you get killed by tanks 10 times in one round and they easily do 25-0 et cetera. I was never against them being buffed at all, but when you make them viable in a 32 versus 32 gamemode, you should realize they are OP in a 16 versus 16 gamemode. You can only really take them down, if the tanker is really bad.  
  • Cropulus
    Cropulus wrote: »

Do you do stand up?
    You should do that apparently, nothing I said was meant to be funny.