This Week in Battlefield V

Help with getting any scout gun gold

2»

Comments

• Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    ElliotLH said:
    I found that defending in Breakthrough on Devastation is quite good for this. I did the Proficiency for the Kar98 the other day by camping the room to the left of A and headshotting enemies trying to take it - you can also walk around the corner and see a bit of B flag.
    Tbh, the Proficiency and Mastery are two completely different beasts. :p
      Yeah I see your signature
    I'm annoyed I can't edit it now, they changed the character limit so even if I remove the minted stuff it's still over the limit.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    ElliotLH said:
    I found that defending in Breakthrough on Devastation is quite good for this. I did the Proficiency for the Kar98 the other day by camping the room to the left of A and headshotting enemies trying to take it - you can also walk around the corner and see a bit of B flag.
    Tbh, the Proficiency and Mastery are two completely different beasts. :p
      Yeah I see your signature
    They changed the character limit so I can't edit it now, even if I remove the minted weapons it's still over the limit.

Also inb4 double-post since "your message will be approved" or whatever.