The next battlefield game ideas

Minigun991
45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
First off, no events in history. I don’t know what dice was thinking, but they definitely need to let the majority of the community cool off till they do a game set in historical event like WW2. Especially if they want to push more political garbage in the video game market.

But for the next battlefield title, it should be a fictional event with a huge amount of Mercenaries.

It makes sense. Mercenaries are male and female. They can have any custom uniform they want, and look as cool or ridiculous as possible, and have any weapon. From a fictional standpoint, Mercenaries are the best in FPS’s

It will also gives them a story for their battle royal mode (if they make another one before it dies.)

Also, we probably won’t see a single player because EA did blame that for low sales. But if they did, maybe set it in a universe where corporations take over, and use a lot of PMC’s/Mercenaries.

(I’m not apart of the creative team for storytelling, so I didn’t put much thought in a story.)

Or maybe do a WW3 where the ****’s come back.

They dropped the ball with WW2, so it’s best to make up something.

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Set it all in Africa, everyone and their mother of all colors can be a warlord there and there for sure aren't a lack of locations to choose from.
  • TropicPoison
    2171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 8
    Make it nothing like BFV, that would be a good start.

I rather they go back to a modern setting they've gone downhill with each release, except BF1 at least it had some fun as hell moments with elite kits hate them or not they spiced things up and allowed to push objectives aggressively when your idiotic teammates didn't want to help, and it was one of the most immersive Battlefield games to date imo.

Hell make the setting WW3 for the next Battlefield...

Also incoming moved to off topic...
  • bigmatt9486
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BAD 
    Company 
    remastered
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11473 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If it is not about BFV,  It does not belong in the BFV section.

Anything that is not about any of the currently released titles should go in off topic.

Moved.
  • Minigun991
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If it is not about BFV,  It does not belong in the BFV section.

Anything that is not about any of the currently released titles should go in off topic.

Moved.

I put in the wrong category. Can you change it?

• LOLGotYerTags
    11473 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's already been done :) o/